Corsair Community

dark core RGB rapid fire on left click?

Subw00er

I have upgraded cue2 and the firmware on the mouse, reset all settings, reinstalled cue twice. I can not get rapid fire to work on the mouse. I set up a new action, set to back button, created a macro for a button press down, then a 50ms delay, then a left click release. Then under advanced settings, trigger while pressed, repeat constantly, constant delay of 50ms. I've tried this a few different ways but it does not make the mouse work. I can get it to repeat key strokes (after reinstalling cue).

I want a rapid fire left click. What do I need to do!?! This is so confusing. I have watched youtube on different corsair mice in cue and it appears I am doing it correctly. Should the mouse be plugged into usb when I program it?

Also, fyi uninstalling or repairing hte cue software =while my mouse is plugged in locks my computer at around 12% and I have to hard reset.

components: Windows 10, i7, 1080ti, asrock taichi motherboard.

Capture.thumb.JPG.62c66ec81f3faf42f64d693274fd09a6.JPG

Also, is it possible to remap the left mouse button to rapid fire when playing PUBG? That is really what I want.

Ohh, and one other thing.. why when I switched to advanced does it remove all of my RGB lighting setup with my k70 keyboard and st100 headphone stand?!

• Corsair Employee

Left click is purposely blocked off from being rebound as you won't be able to select items to make changes if it was.

Try creating a simple remap of the sniper button to the "A" key on your keyboard, and verify if it outputs properly. This should easily determine if your macros are actuating properly. I'd also recommend disabling auto profile switching to prevent the possibility of the profile switching while in game.

Left click is purposely blocked off from being rebound as you won't be able to select items to make changes if it was.

Try creating a simple remap of the sniper button to the "A" key on your keyboard, and verify if it outputs properly. This should easily determine if your macros are actuating properly. I'd also recommend disabling auto profile switching to prevent the possibility of the profile switching while in game.

Ok, so lets say I remap left click on accident. I can still just plug in another mouse and fix it. I find it totally crazy we cant remap the left click to be rapid fire. Why dont you limit it to only profiles that are not windows?!

I am able to remap sniper to text, just not left clicks.

Thanks Toasted, ok I was able to remap the left click with that mod now. see attached. But I still can not reproduce button clicks even when mapped to the left click. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

PS, why does advanced mode kill RGB modes on my k70 keyboard and st100 stand??! I have to read them all, but when I go to add type lighting on my keyboard ,the option is not there. I dont really understand why there is even a advanced mode. I mean, any nerd going int o buy a $130 keyboard doesnt really need an advanced mode, they are advanced users from the start.

Capture3.thumb.JPG.34fef8770541e35a3f95505151009edb.JPG

Try adding a delay in between the push and release actions.

Switching to advanced mode requires you to assign a lighting layer to the keyboard manually. To assign the lighting layer to a key/all keys, drag across the keyboard. This will be the same for the any other peripheral device connected.

Do you have multiple profiles in CUE?

if so, make sure the profile with the left click assignment is linked to the application you are using it for.

You will want to assign a backup left click though in case something goes wrong e.g. If you make the profile the default.

ok I just figured it out., There were three hardware profiles on there. I erased them and it worked. I am not sure how they got on there. Wow this software needs work.

They come loaded on the mouse. Look on the inside flap of the box for details, although not relevant now.

Archived