Corsair Community

M/K95 Playback Options Not Working

Pleu

I've just picked up a K95 and M95 today, and I've installed the last firmware and software for each. I am attempting to create a repetitive macro, but regardless of what I do, it functions as if it's the first Playback Option.

Currently, if I set my mouse button 15 to Button: Left, set the Playback Option to the fourth, and tap the mouse button 15, it simply clicks once. Setting Hardware Playback makes it so it does nothing. The same behaviour is exhibited when using my keyboard macros, and I'm unable to get the repetitive keyboard macros to work, also, even if I click "Save to K95".

What's going on here?

Keyboard:

Software: 1.00.00.07

USB Keyboard:

VID: 0x1B1C

PID: 0x1B08

Manufacturer: Corsair

Product: Corsair K95 Keyboard

Firmware: 1.15

Windows: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Mouse

Software: 1.00.00.14

USB Mouse:

VID: 0x1B1C

PID: 0x1B06

Manufacturer: Corsair

Product: Corsair M95 Mouse

Firmware: 2.24

Windows: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit

Unfortunately, you cannot assign mouse clicks to the buttons or the G-keys with the current software. It should work fine with keystrokes though.

You misunderstood (I didn't make it very clear =x). I was trying to click using the M95's macros, which does show a clicking option. Regardless, the exact same behaviour is demonstrated with keystrokes. The Playback Options are doing nothing.

EDIT: So it seems I can't use the Button Options "Keystroke" to make it spam a key. If it says, "Key: F", then it won't spam F, but instead act regularly. If I use the macro recording to make it so it's key down, then key up, the Playback Options will function properly.

If i remember correctly, the keystroke under button options is good for Push to talk. The MR button should be used when playing games.

If you want the macro to hold, increasing the delay time should help as a short delay time would be spamming the key instead.

Archived