Corsair Community

Unable to respond; tickets 722006 & 724968

I'm unable to respond to any of my tickets. It tells me I have to refresh the page or log in and out, but it doesn't help. I also have a ticket, 724968, where I need to add my credit card info, but I'm also being blocked there with error 'E-86B210C37028412BB9FEFC9BF9E79DC0'.

Tried logging in from another browser, and there it says you require all existing users to reset their passwords. Tried that, and you say my email is invalid... What the hell is going on? Got the RMA already approved, and tried to make it an advanced RMA for over a week now. Not impressed at all...

• Corsair Employee
I'm unable to respond to any of my tickets. It tells me I have to refresh the page or log in and out, but it doesn't help. I also have a ticket, 724968, where I need to add my credit card info, but I'm also being blocked there with error 'E-86B210C37028412BB9FEFC9BF9E79DC0'.

Tried logging in from another browser, and there it says you require all existing users to reset their passwords. Tried that, and you say my email is invalid... What the hell is going on? Got the RMA already approved, and tried to make it an advanced RMA for over a week now. Not impressed at all...

could be your browser, try internet explorer. I'll forward this to our IT team.

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same problem again. I'm unable to log in to respond to my rma ticket because it says my password is wrong, and then I'm unable to reset my password because it doesn't accept my email. Tried other browsers, to no avail.

Assistance appreciated.

Archived