Corsair Community

Corsair Link on Windows 10 1511 (Treshold 2)

kalodont

Is there ANY way to make Corsair Link work on Windows 10 update 1 (or Threshold 2....version 1511??

I've installed Windows (fresh installation) and installed CorsairLink_Installer_RC_v3.2.5742 and now:

1 - I'm getting constant reset dialog

2 - My fans are not registration at all

but I can hear that my fans are spinning at maximum speed - it is very loud.

I can not work like this...

I am willing to do what ever hack is needed, but I don't know what to do.

Is there ETA when will this issue be fixed?

I don't want to reinstall windows (downgrade to windows 7) and ALL programs if you say that there is something that can be done or that Link update will come in the next few days.

There were always issues with Corsair Link software, but now I can not use it AT ALL.

What can I do to fix this???

(and yes, I am very frustrated and angry...I can not believe that Corsair does business like this)

Yeah I think i have a similar issue to do with the Corsair H110i GT AIO as before in corsair link it was showing up fine but then after the latest Win 10 update it isn't showing and I get error 43 in my device manager, fans are spinning and pump is working as my temps are only 28 at idle and when under load for 3/4 hours max is 45 (No overclock)

I just want to know will this be fixed with a driver update or something along them lines as it's pretty annoying for the fans and pump to go 100% when I'm not doing anything and then back to quiet after 4/5 minutes. It's why I installed corsair link today to set the fans and pump to quiet but they aren't showing up.

Can anyone from corsair tell me if this issue has been received and is something able to be done about it?

Thank you in advance.

http://i66.tinypic.com/6f9r1k.png

To be honest I got so tired of the bad software I just threw my H110i in the trash and purchased an AIO system that used on board fan headers. No more software running in the background everything is taken care of in the bios. If I want to I can still monitor everything just fine.

I honestly don't think Corsair will truly polish Corsair Link until they start to see a decline in people using the hardware associated with it. When it hits them in the pocket book, where it counts to them, they will do something. This software was bad in Windows 7 and now it barely works in Windows 10. Shame on you Corsair, shame. We work really hard to be able to purchase your products the least you could do is make sure the software works before releasing it. Don't try to say it worked before Windows 10 because it barely worked in windows 7. It was clunky, slow and unbearably buggy then. Now it just doesn't work.

In windows 7 I was Willing to give Corsair a chance to fix the software with updates but now with Windows 10 and it not working at all, no thanks! NO I will not edit my registry, not because I don't know how but because I shouldn't have to in order to make something I paid hundreds of dollars for to stop telling me it's not working properly. Even if you do edit the registry it still doesn't show all your fans and STILL doesn't allow you to adjust ANY speeds. So to you Corsair I say "NO THANK YOU!" to your buggy software.

You do realize you could've used the H110i with just your motherboard headers and forgone Link, right?

I never saw that as an option given to anyone having issues with Corsair Link but now that you said that I suppose it would work. Kinda feel silly I didn't try it. In fact I'll put it in one of the older rigs we have and see how it does.

I would like to say that I am in no way dissing on Corsair hardware, it is really good some of the best in fact. The software though... needs a lot of work and the software was the basis of this thread. Maybe reminding people they have other options, at least until Link is ready, might be a good idea.

Go to run, open Regedit.

Then go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB]VID_1B1C&PID_0C04/###### (These numbers will be random on each install).

Right click on each below, choose Modify and change all to '0' no quotations.

AllowIdleIrpInD3

DeviceSelectiveSuspended

EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled

SelectiveSuspendEnabled

SelectiveSuspendEnabled I had to delete, wrong type of key. If you do need to delete it add a new 32 bit DWORD named SelectiveSuspendEnabled and make sure it is 0.

Problem solved! :D:

Don't give the mods here a hard time. They have it hard enough as it is. Always a solution if you search and are persistent. :shootme:

Yeah I think i have a similar issue to do with the Corsair H110i GT AIO as before in corsair link it was showing up fine but then after the latest Win 10 update it isn't showing and I get error 43 in my device manager, fans are spinning and pump is working as my temps are only 28 at idle and when under load for 3/4 hours max is 45 (No overclock)

I just want to know will this be fixed with a driver update or something along them lines as it's pretty annoying for the fans and pump to go 100% when I'm not doing anything and then back to quiet after 4/5 minutes. It's why I installed corsair link today to set the fans and pump to quiet but they aren't showing up.

Can anyone from corsair tell me if this issue has been received and is something able to be done about it?

Thank you in advance.

http://i66.tinypic.com/6f9r1k.png

Same exact issue.

I've tried new usb cable, usb cable to back ports instead of internal, deactivating and reactivating in device manager, reinstalling generic use drivers, and removing the device from device manager. Only reinstalling generic usb drivers has helped and that only lasts a few days. The error message will always pop back up eventually. Seemed to all start after the threshold Windows update.

I've tried new usb cable, usb cable to back ports instead of internal, deactivating and reactivating in device manager, reinstalling generic use drivers, and removing the device from device manager. Only reinstalling generic usb drivers has helped and that only lasts a few days. The error message will always pop back up eventually. Seemed to all start after the threshold Windows update.

Ye corsair's working on a fix for that. So guess you have to be patient. Thankfully I only have the "New Device popup" bug, and since I use HWInfo and not CLink it's not a huge problem, I just don't open CLink. All I needed is the drivers.

Archived