Corsair Community

Disabling any actions while editing profiles

SJohnsonInc

Hello guys. I've got another suggestion for the CUE utility.

If you're editing a profile and have letter keys assigned to actions, it can be very annoying. Say, I have a letter A in a certain profile assigned to run a certain application, but at the very same time I'm editing this very profile, and I'd like to put a letter A in some actions' title. Instead of printing the letter A it'll do the action.

So my suggestion is to make it to ignore bound letter/number (any?) keys while typing something within the CUE.

Cheers.

Hello guys. I've got another suggestion for the CUE utility.

If you're editing a profile and have letter keys assigned to actions, it can be very annoying. Say, I have a letter A in a certain profile assigned to run a certain application, but at the very same time I'm editing this very profile, and I'd like to put a letter A in some actions' title. Instead of printing the letter A it'll do the action.

So my suggestion is to make it to ignore bound letter/number (any?) keys while typing something within the CUE.

Cheers.

Having the letters active within CUE is very important for me and people who have remapped the keys for improved productivity (e.g. non-Sholes layout).

The workaround for situations such as you describe is to create all the key actions and label these actions, BEFORE assigning them to the letter keys.

Archived