Corsair Community

Request a Stop Macros function.

MashButtons

If possible, can we get a stop all running macros option? Kind of self explanatory.

Thanks

you can switch profiles, but that stinks and you have to be QUICK. I agree it would be cool, you have to be quick no matter what tho if you want fast playing actions.

Switching profiles doesn't stop it for me. If I don't remember to switch it off, it keeps running regardless of profile.

Here's the setup...

Action: Remap Key

Imitate Holding Key: Enabled

Action Trigger: Toggle

Key: W

The "Stop Macros" function affects MACROS.

REMAP KEY is not the same as a macro. Consider this:

Holding a key down is the same as pressing a key and not releasing it. So sending a single "key press" event will act as if a key is held down. By defining a key to act as a toggle, the "key release" event will be sent alternating with the "key press" event; there is nothing to "interrupt", and one can always cancel the action of the the key being held by pressing the key defined to toggle the state!

Allow me to rephrase the request to "Stop All Actions". I was using the term, "macros" in the generic sense. CUE is essentially a "macro" program with a nice UI. Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, it would be as simple as pushing the defined key again to toggle it off, except its parent profile is no longer active.

Here's the situation: Playing a MP game and it ends with the remap running. While in the game menu screens, there is no indication the remap is still running or not. At this point if I were to open something like the game's chat window (which I rarely do), I would immediately notice, otherwise everything appears to be functioning normally. I exit the game and return to the desktop, the profile is changed to my default. The remap continues running. It doesn't take long before I start seeing "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..."

...return to the desktop, the profile is changed to my default. The remap continues running. It doesn't take long before I start seeing "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..."

Maybe I am dumb, but for me, if you do not check 'execute uninterrupted' in Cue 2, this would work when changing profiles. That way you could have a switch profile button that goes to a default or any other profile and then hit again to cycle back if you wanted. I just tried making mouse 2 (right click) to say press t release t wait five seconds then type and release e s and t (spelling out test with a five second delay between t and est). Basically it stopped when I switched profiles and when switching back, i was able to let it play normally. So i think the profile switching button should work for you if you copy your final profile without the same actions and without exec uninterrupted checked?

Switching profiles doesn't stop it for me. If I don't remember to switch it off, it keeps running regardless of profile.

Here's the setup...

Action: Remap Key

Imitate Holding Key: Enabled

Action Trigger: Toggle

Key: W

Hey sorry i re read...so heres the deal, i just did the same thing with right click to input a with a toggle and repeat constantly...it really only works when theres nothing else polling for the input it seems. Ie i get the expected results in Notepad, but different, or rather heavily delayed effect if i just let it type in the windows button in win 10, otherwise it works fine.

Edit: And for what it is worth, the very quickest i could get it to toggle off on my system with constant set to on was this many a's "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" but i think that was 31? maybe close to my reaction time but also likely system dependent.

Archived