Corsair Community

CUE update

rongtw

still awaiting the update

yea they are not able to fix it... and now they stay in there hiding hole, even support won't reply to me! i'v returned the keyboard to the shop i bought it from and switched to Logitech RGB keyboard! "F" Corsair, last product i bought from them just because they did not reply to me over at their support its over a week and half no answer yet, so "F" em.

yea they are not able to fix it... and now they stay in there hiding hole, even support won't reply to me! i'v returned the keyboard to the shop i bought it from and switched to Logitech RGB keyboard! "F" Corsair, last product i bought from them just because they did not reply to me over at their support its over a week and half no answer yet, so "F" em.

Think you have the wrong forum now matey..

https://community.logitech.com/s/

I returned my K95 RGB Platinum and M65 RGB today as well. The mouse worked fine and I liked the feel of it but I could never get the keyboard to work... even after an exchange thinking I may have just had a bad one. The CUE software would lock up and tell me there was a malfunction. The keys felt great but I'm not going to spend $200 on a keyboard that has such badly written software that I can't use all of it's features.

Yes i agree the software is poop :(

the actual mouse is great pity about the software on the 25/07/17 corsair james said new software next week ?

We release updates every month, which is more frequent than most other gaming software. In fact, I'll be releasing 2.16 next week."

They have found some last minute issues with 2.16 and are trying to fix them before release. Corsair Support also recently got a new system and had to move a lot of data. If you are having trouble contacting them through the support site please call them at this toll-free number 1 (888) 222-4346. If you do not live in the US you can call them for free using skype.

1 and half week ago or so they say'd next week, i guess a week takes quite long at Corsair, i just hope they fix surround issue.

That is on the list of high priority fixes.

They found some last minute issues ??? WOW

we all have issues waiting to be fixed , so we have to wait another week for ours to be fixed :(

Idk what issue you have soo idk?? :?

CUE and LINK softwares are really bad compared to Logitech's G software. I am honestly thinking of going to Logitech next time simply because of better software suite. Also Logitech's is more unified. I don't have to use 2 programs to monitor things. Really disappointing...

Am i the only one who have surrounding noise in my void 7.1 wireless since this morning ? :/

They are aware of a driver issue related to the Void and are working on a fix. I the mean time if you are experiencing this issue please downgrade to 2.14. Links to older versions can be found here http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138472

CUE and LINK softwares are really bad compared to Logitech's G software. I am honestly thinking of going to Logitech next time simply because of better software suite. Also Logitech's is more unified. I don't have to use 2 programs to monitor things. Really disappointing...

Link will eventually go away and everything will be merged into CUE.

But Idk why you're trying to compare Link to Logitech's gaming software. they don't sell fans, PSU, or AIO coolers. It's not like if you switch to Logitech all of sudden Logitech G software will just pick up your fans, and AIO. :sigh!::sigh!:

seeing the x.x.16 update is not released, they probably can't find the problem with the current version and when it does land x.x.16 will probably not have the fix. i'm strongly thinking on returning the keyboard its kinda lame i have to restart a few times to get the cue software to freaking detect my keyboard. corsair should have sticked to the RAMs.

with all the problems cue has i'm losing faith in corsair and as of now, next big build i make will be totally corsair-less.

My Corsair PSU and AIO are working perfectly because it uses Link not CUE , so the problem is not the Hardware its fecking CUE software is Pants :(

oh we know its the software CUE that is POOP! but still that's not the only thing that is POOP. they said 2.16 is next update then, 2.17 right? now they released the update and its 2.15.87 ?! is there one guy over at corsair that knows its job? i'm sure the software writers don't know theirs because the new CUE still as broken if not more then 2.15.83 pffff i give up, **** corsair! software.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived