Corsair Community

Diablo III

The servers will be open on May 15th, 3 AM PDT.

d[TABLE=head]Forum Name|BattleTag|Server Region

Wired|Malenkai#1219|The Americas

Donatas|DonCorneo#1982|The Americas

Plumbumm|Wolverine#2370|Europe

Psyknox|Psyknox#2187|Europe[/TABLE]

Who else will be playing? If you want your BattleTag posted here, add it to your post! Don't forget to say which server region you're on: The Americas, Europe, or Asia.

hmm i wait for the postman, call amazon.de yesterday.. they don´t know... so waiting... tomorrow official holiday... don´t send important things with DHL.

where is the XXX postman ?

call dhl, maybe saturday... what ****ing service

hmm europe, better ping.

sorc lvl 36 act 1 nightmare

witchdoctor lvl 24 act 2 normal

barb lvl 17 act 1 normal

demonhunter lvl 11 act 1 normal

monk lvl 7 act 1 normal

hmm i love it to play all. so in d2 it was easier to find good stuff with more chars.

MfG.

Pb

It's called Wizard on the US version, not Sorcerer :)

Currently it's a waste of time to salvage gear and then make your own. You can buy everything on the auction house for pretty cheap. Each time I re-gear, I usually triple my damage. Gems are also cheaper to buy than make.

The gear is random though. Even with a high chance to find magic gear, you may never find that one awesome piece of gear that someone else may put up in the AH for only 500 gold.

Similar thing for crafting. You can salvage a blue and get one essence, or sell the item for let's say 150 gold. For that same 150 gold you can buy 8 essences.

/sidenote: Isn't anyone else playing Diablo III???

lvl 54 wizard

lvl 10 monk

lvl 9 barb

looting treasure is what this game is about. there is no pk as of yet. maybe it will be added in a later patch (hope so)

I've sold some decent stuff in the AH for good gold. socketed items with radiants or squares in them. it comes in handy when u are in hell mode, and having to repair and by potions a lot.

pk?

Hell mode SUCKS lol! Invulnerable mobs, WTF?

SafetyJ, want your Battle.net ID added to the first post?

PK=Player Killer (player vs player) instead of fighting mosters. Like a duel.

Hell mode is hard. If this game is anything like the other diablo games the drops will be better there.

I will have to get my ID for you when I get home from work since it has that number that I can't remember after it. But, Yeah we can add it. Maybe we can join forces and slay some Invulnerable's with Extra Health lol

Gear drops seem dependent more on your level than anything else. Blacksmith / jewelcrafting pages / tomes only drop in Nightmare / Hell. Not 100% sure if gem drops are dependent on the mode or your level.

Sure, could always use some help raising the catapults! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Figured add my info to this thread:

DonCorneo#1982

American servers

Wizard 25 Normal

Witch Doctor 10 Normal

Monk 10 Normal

Barbarian 13 Normal

Demon Hunter 20 Normal

Casual player. Haven't tried any other mode yet.

I also have the game on my laptop, so can play anywhere/anytime I have a good connection and time to play. I played Beta while on the road from Bethlehem, PA to Jersey Shore, so even though connection was through cell phone WiFi "hot spot", it does play ok on the move.

And in partial answer to Wired: Gems have been dropping for my Wizard and Demon Hunter on Normal. They didn't start dropping until Act II. Don't remember level I got first gem drop, but my Demon Hunter is getting them at level 20.

Currently running a Demon hunter at level 39 and a barb which i have yet to start. My demon hunter is up to nightmare so far.

I play when i can on nights off so ill join anyone if i have the time.

Gamertag:

(Psyknox#2187) on europe.

Archived