Corsair Community

Battlefield 4 Platoon Info

I went on there last night but it was 0/32 players online so I played some different servers. Maybe this weekend will get more players.

I really haven't played any fps in a long time and even less fps multiplayer and never played the other BF games. Man do I suck. My scores for any game were maybe 1-3 kills and maybe twice as many deaths. :P And I can't fly the helicopter worth crap! Tanks are fun though.

With my new rig I have everything cranked to Ultra and I play flawlessly at about 40-60fps. I took some video last night but they were all upwards of 4gb in size so I need to fix my Fraps settings. :P

Looks like that helped! Also, I've patched my server to R6:

- Fix for crashes usually occurring during level switches. Server providers may see a little bit of memory leakage instead in this situation

- Game servers should no longer quit in some situations where the online backend servers are down. Server will reconnect to the backend once it's up again

- Fix for ghost servers which didn't accept connections

- Kick reasons should better match situations where they are issued. This will help battlelog provide more accurate information to the player

- Connection fixes to avoid players sometimes being rejected while joining the game server on one of the last slots

- Security updates

- Improved server logging

Sotorious has mentioned freezes, but it's been fine for me. Now there have been some server issues related to crashes, but patches for them came out a week ago (I know both my server and Corsair's server are both patched for it).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived