Corsair Community

Support (Ticked 6007810)

no_one

I submitted a ticket over 24 hours ago and have still not received a response. Also wondering if this should be a simple support ticket or a RMA one. From ticked: "My Corsair H100 has stopped functioning properly. Of the two fans (that came with it) hooked up to it, one of them is not spinning after start up and the other is spinning at 3600 RPM. My CPU is only running at 40°C." Also, the button on the H100 it's self does nothing right now, and earlier all the LEDs were off.

Are there any recommended shipping options (coming from Canada?) If I get a tracking number for the package I am shipping should I report that somewhere or just keep that for my own reference. Also just confirming that I only need to ship the radiator/pump and the fans.

• Corsair Employee

Yes please send the fans and the Pump and Radiator and I would probably suggest your local post office but request tracking information on the package.

UPS or FEDEX may be substantially higher but I am not up on current shipping methods in Canada so I would suggest asking around there may be other services that are about the same price.

Archived