Corsair Community

Corsair S128 SSD?

JacobR

So I am in the process of building myself a new desktop, I'll be going Core i7 and am wanting Performance and reliability, for a while I was looking at western digital velociraptors in raid 0, but just recently I dove into the world of SSDs.

So after reading all kinds of information about them, I decided that I wanted to get two of them for raid 0.

Well I went and look at the vast amount of SSDs that are available and settle on a few that I like, (The one I like most being the Corsair S128).

I go back to some forums make a few posts asking for peoples opinions and nobody seems to know much about the S128, I have searched and read everything about them thats out there (Which isn't much =\)

So here I am asking if anyone has any more information about them, I know the drive is MLC and SLC is supposed to be better but the cost is also greater, and the corsair drive uses a samsung controller which doesn't stutter.

Anyhow, any information/benchmarks or first hand experience with this drive would be GREATLY appreciated.

• Corsair Employee

Please let us know if you have any questions about that link jedisolo provided.

And at this time our SSD Drives will be MLC technology. And as far as I know all others on the market are MLC based as well.

Archived