Corsair Community

Just curious

crashnburnxp

Why doesnt corsair have any RGB power supplies yet? I know a while ago they made a video and one of the guys said to RGB everything and that is when they launched the RGB mouse pad and something else.

So I just got to thinking, why arent there RGB power supplies that can be controlled with Link?

Why doesnt corsair have any RGB power supplies yet? I know a while ago they made a video and one of the guys said to RGB everything and that is when they launched the RGB mouse pad and something else.

So I just got to thinking, why arent there RGB power supplies that can be controlled with Link?

I know, right???

Zotty even said he'd starve himself for one. Me, personally, I'd only starve myself if it was white AND had RGB AND had Link control. :roll:

Exactly.. Now that Corsair cases have shrouds, you wouldn't see the PSU anyway. :(

Oh, on my case I could absolutely see the RGB for the fans on the PSU!

And we wants it! It is precioussss to ussss!!

And we promises to plug the right cables in the right holesies like good little Smeagols.

• 2 weeks later...
Corsair George already has a tough job guys....can't make him work harder by putting RGBs on PSUs.

Yeah we can!

Corsair says "RGB everything!" but neglect the power supply :(:

Is this NOT sorted yet?.. I mean....... I need one... right now! :D::D::D:

Fully modular too!

any UV??

X-Connect_Ad_UV.gif

:D::D::D::D::D::D:

I remember those. Always wanted one. I was young and always assumed that the UV craze was eventually going to be bad for our health so I didnt upgrade mine to UV despite my DFI Lanparty 939 board being all badass looking when it did glow.

I remember those. Always wanted one. I was young and always assumed that the UV craze was eventually going to be bad for our health so I didnt upgrade mine to UV despite my DFI Lanparty 939 board being all badass looking when it did glow.

I was SO addicted to UV pc parts way back when!!!

• 8 months later...

Archived