Corsair Community

new k70 rgb rapidfire comming today

JeffB1961

tracking says it's out for delivery . got it for $85ish delivered brand new . i'm 57 wanted something sturdy with large font and lights to play with . i'm certainly not a REAL gamer but i do play some FPS games .... this will be my first mechanical KB , coming from a several year old logitech K350 (that still works just fine) .

kinda disappointed to see so little participation by corsair to try to help folks with problems here :( . hope i didn't make a mistake investing in a company that doesn't care about a customer beyond getting their money ........

• Corsair Employee
Sorry you feel that way but we have a support portal were we help out. We would like the forums to be a way for everyone to talk about their preferences, custom settings and just a community for PC enthusiasts. For troubleshooting we have a team that can help you through a support ticket or by calling in during their live hours.

well i've had a few days with the keyboard and i'm enjoying it . no problems or issues although it is a bit louder than i thought it would be but definitely not as loud as the blue switches i tried at best buy . i'll probably do the o-ring thing even though my better half hasn't complained and my computer is in our bedroom ..... i really really like the font being larger ! my 57 year old eyes ain't what they used to be . the volume control feels much better than the demo units in stores , it's pot apparently has a little meat to it so it doesn't feel cheap .

thanks for the reply hotspot

Archived