Corsair Community

Currently i am planning ahead for the Corsair 1000D to come out. For me to have all of the RGB fans running which will be around 20 LL RGB fans i need 4 Corsair Commanders and I'll have 4 Lighting Node Pros as well. I was wondering if it would be possible to run 16 LED strips and that many fans in the iCue setup.

Yes, that should be fine. Check out the RGB FAQ linked in my signature ... this will be helpful. I don't think you'll need quite that many CoPros or NoPros, however.

With the LL fans, 2x fan splitters certainly work on the CoPro. You should be OK with only 2 CoPros.

Each CoPro or NoPro can control 2 fan hubs. You'll need 4 of those. That covers your 2 CoPros. 1 additional NoPro can handle up to 12 strips in iCue - 6 per channel.

Currently i am planning ahead for the Corsair 1000D to come out. For me to have all of the RGB fans running which will be around 20 LL RGB fans i need 4 Corsair Commanders and I'll have 4 Lighting Node Pros as well. I was wondering if it would be possible to run 16 LED strips and that many fans in the iCue setup.

I can confirm that 4 node pro's work fine in iCue and I also have 16 fans connected, although they are a mixture of HD and LL and SP rgb fans. Hope you get the case and hope to see your build :)

Archived