Corsair Community

Cracked Vengeance 2000

Holmzy

Like others on this forum I have had this headset for 1 month and found that the headset has cracked on the right side and has split open, I have tried to return this to the point of sale but they have informed me that as it is physically damaged they will not accept the return under warranty. Which is basically blaming me for breaking them when it is obviously a design flaw :confused:

Now I am stuck in the situation where I can throw £100+ in the bin and call it bad judgement or spend money shipping them back to the states to be sent another headset for which I expect the same thing to happen again as the design hasn't changed, to say I'm annoyed is an understatement and obviously Corsair will not admit to the retailer that it is their fault so it looks like I'm stuck with a broken product I spent my hard earned cash on ...

any thoughts would be appreciated :mad:

• Corsair Employee
Homzy, there is no need to throw it away. Fill out the RMA, and give me your case number. Once I approve it, you can contact customer service and we'll assist you with a replacement. If shipping is an issue, they can assist you as well.

• 2 months later...

I have kind of thesame problem... but my plastic is cracked above the earcup, (like i have the biggest head in the world) and i bought mine on a Swedish website, what do i do?! I have been VERY careful with these since its my first really expensive headset but this still happened.. design flaw

http://speedy.sh/M4ZcK/DSC-0028.jpg

Archived