Corsair Community

Ticket #752526

10 days later still no answer, then i checked my other tickets for corsair support just for fun, none of them ever got any answers, bought defective psu a year ago, didnt work and fried my entire pc system lol, i even forgot about that, turned out there was a loose screw wobbling around inside PSU, then i had my corsair keyboard not working two days after usage, had to buy a new one since i never got a answer, and now the ticket above where my ****ing corsair headset is broken aswell from poor quality, the two above is from late 2017 and early 2017, and the ticket in title is a week old, what the **** are you guys doing at customer support branch? do you guys even have one? cause it doesent seem like it since they never answer, i wouldent mind the weird coincedence of how bad all of those corsair products ive bought has been, how poor quality they were, firmware mistakes and other ****, since they do the job pretty well when they work, if you just had a customer support division and didnt lie about having one lol.

hopefully my frustration can be spotted in my text through supporting and liking corsairs hardware for a long time, because they do what they are supposed to do and are good at it, despite poor quality, but not even answering customer support tickets? thats a new level of low

• Corsair Employee

Hi Buddy,

There was a response on your ticket made today at 9:41AM. Just to be clear, your ticket was created after closing on Friday, so there hadn't been a response because we're closed over the weekend as well. The agent likely couldn't get to it until now.

Your ticket is approved and we'll have the spare part to you soon.

Archived