Corsair Community

V2000 Stuck/Frozen

Scoiexx

Hi,

It seems the V2000 is stuck and that both the blue line and orange charger light is just constantly on. Even when the cable isn't plugged in. And of course it won't connect anymore to the pc.

I remember i did see someone with this problem before but i can't seem to find the post.

What would be the best option to do regarding this problem?

Edit: The blue light is now completely gone, the orange light is now flashing. Still not working with the pc yet.

Got the same issue on my second recharge cycle today. The headset got completely stuck right after i plugged recharge cable in after hearing first beep.

It has solid blue and amber lights constantly on and i am unable to turn the headset off. It pairs with the dongle but no sound can be heard.

Letting it drain now, we'll see if it works after complete recharge.

Kinda unacceptable for 150€ headset to have such flaw and no reset button.

edit: Draining the battery completely and then recharge it untill charge LED turns to solid green indeed fixed the issue. Hope it doesn't happen again tho.

• 1 month later...

Bah,

The headset has done gone stuck again. (both lights lit constantly)

What on earth is causing this?

and does this mean i have to wait until its completely drained before i can even use it now?

• Corsair Employee
Bah,

The headset has done gone stuck again. (both lights lit constantly)

What on earth is causing this?

and does this mean i have to wait until its completely drained before i can even use it now?

If it happens again, we can replace it for you. However, are you letting the headset drain while using it? Do you charge it when you hear the first beep? Do you turn it off when you're done using it, or with extended sessions with AFK?

Right,

Well yes i am letting it drain. i usually have it plugged in and charging around the second beep.

And how does one turn off the headset? like remove the usb or something?

Or if you mean leave the pc on with sound playing? no i don't do that.

Archived