The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Utility Engine (CUE) 1.x and 2.x

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-22-2018, 09:57 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 960395
Corsair Nick Reputation: 39
Default iCUE Full Release Now Available - CUE Forum support to end Aug 1st

If you haven't read yet, the full release version of iCUE is now available for download on the Corsair download page! iCUE currently supports all Corsair gaming peripherals that were supported in CUE 2.x, as well as a large portion of Corsair's DIY components, and will continue to increase support as new products are announced. If you have not already made the move to iCUE, you can follow the link below to the downloads page, and also view the iCUE Software section of our Corsair User Forums.

Corsair Download Page:
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/downloads

iCUE Software Forums:
http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=280

What does this mean for CUE 2.x? Going forward, CUE 2.x will no longer be receiving regular updates, or increased product support. We have already begun addressing many of the improvement requests in the iCUE software that were brought up during CUE 2.x, and continuing to make iCUE the best Ecosystem possible. The CUE 1.x/2.x forum section will continue to remain active until August 1st, after which it will be then closed and archived. During this time we will begin moving relevant FAQ threads to the iCUE Software section of the forum. If you have any suggestions on threads you would like to keep, please feel free to provide those in this thread.

We appreciate the support from all of you through the development of CUE 2.x, and look forward to all of your input for the new iCUE software.

Old 07-28-2018, 09:31 PM
sebvastiank1's PC Specs

POST ID # = 965994
sebvastiank1 Reputation: 10
Default A question.

Hello Nick, i'm new in the forum, i've just buy (yesterday) a headset VOID PRO WIRELESS, in the box it says that i've to download the CUE software, but after reading this, i don't know if i should use the CUE 2.x with current version and stick with it, or download the iCUE.

Thanks, regards
Sebastian.

Old 07-28-2018, 09:44 PM
iCue βeta Team Green
DevBiker's PC Specs

POST ID # = 966002
DevBiker Reputation: 76

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebvastiank1 View Post
Hello Nick, i'm new in the forum, i've just buy (yesterday) a headset VOID PRO WIRELESS, in the box it says that i've to download the CUE software, but after reading this, i don't know if i should use the CUE 2.x with current version and stick with it, or download the iCUE.

Thanks, regards
Sebastian.
You can use either one. Just note that CUE is now End Of Life ... there won't be any future updates or bug fixes. iCue is the path forward.

This comment is provided "as-is", without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the sanity or mental fitness of the author. The author is not a Corsair employee, does not represent Corsair, and no comment should be construed as an official statement from Corsair.

Old 08-10-2018, 09:10 AM
breezetix's PC Specs

POST ID # = 967955
breezetix Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevBiker View Post
You can use either one. Just note that CUE is now End Of Life ... there won't be any future updates or bug fixes. iCue is the path forward.
hey i saw you on youtube lmao