Corsair Community

Corsair One Upgradability?

CryptoSir

I am heavily considering buying the One Elite instead of an itx custom build. The specs are almost exactly what I am planning on building. My main holdup is not being sure about the overall upgradability of some of the more custom parts.

I know it would invalidate the warranty I'm sure, but how easily could the GPU be upgraded when the new nvidia gpus come out later this year? Possible to change out the PSU if needed as well?

• Corsair Employee
Thanks for the interest! The CORSAIR ONE has a two-year warranty and we do allow for certain user upgrades such as DRAM and internal 2.5" storage at this time. Of course, regarding future upgrades, a reference/founders edition graphics card with similar or lower power requirements to the 1080 Ti has the best chance of physically fitting in the CORSAIR ONE. As far as cooling goes, you'd likely have to go with the stock founders edition cooler, but if the same mounting points and clearances are used on future generations of video cards, you could potentially reuse the GPU cooler.

Archived