Corsair Community

RMA #s 2815501 and 2815507

I am writing this thread in regards to RMA numbers 2815501 and 2815507. Its been 6 days since you've received my items with no update. Ive sent emails to the RMA email with no reply. Id like to know whats going on with my items? To me its odd to have no updates in almost a weeks time. Seems simple enough. Bad items come in, ship out replacements. I used to do packing and shipping for a DME company and I sent out replacement items the same day of receiving the broken or damaged goods. At the very least I kept the customer updated daily as to what was going on with their replacements. I've gotten no updates since you've received my items. The site says "* NOTE: it may take up to 24 hours for this date to be updated after arrival at Corsair" So 6 days seems a little unreasonable to not get any updates. So I guess my question is whats going on with my RMAs? Thanks in advance for your time.

hi !

I'm in the same situation here, almost a week that Corsair received my psu and still no news, not even a reply to my mails and no reply from the ramguy on the forum! here a guy told me it's "normal", most of the time people received their replacement item before any update of the status on the site :s the guy add that i can call corsair to get an update ...

Waiting seems to be the only solution, one thing is sure: I'll think twice before buying cosair again, no costumers care at all...

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry but it would be best for you both to contact our customer service they will be able to get more up to date information. The number is listed under contact on the main site under Contact and our hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time Monday Through Friday Excluding Holidays. If you are out side the USA you can install Skype and call the toll free Number.

P.S. Davetheslave I did send them a message for you because the RMA#'s are listed sorry but that is about all I can do from Tech support.

metal_duc I am sorry but please contact our customer service they will do their best to help you both

Archived