Corsair Community

CORSAIR LINK Commander PRO Firmware 0.4.173

spielberg

Hello,

there are still issues with the FW 0.4.173

This firmware would still not continuously calculate temperature when thermal sensor is attached to the connector.

I'm usind the thermal sensor to check water temperature in my loop and adjust fan speed accouring to that.

And if the Corsair link software is not running you will have the rainbow demo mode active instead last setting you have adjusted.

@Corsair Dustin & CJ:

Please emphasise that this gets fixed. Especially the temperatur sensor issue.

The other issue is just annoying for the customer but not a dealbreaker.

• Corsair Employee

Can you give me some more details?

Do you have a custom fan curve set up to read from that sensor? Can you tell me what fan you're using with it, and have you had any other issues controlling that fan?

Also, have you tried reprogramming and resetting the fan curve? It's possible that the firmware update may have erased/changed an internal setting. It may be as simple as setting the fan to "Fixed" and then back to "Custom Curve."

And is the thermistor updating regularly in Link or is there a serious delay (>1 sec)?

Hello.

Sorry was not online for some time.

Details of the issue:

I have set a custom fan curve depending on the water temperature.

The Input used is the connector 2 on the CLCP. But this does not matter. The issue i can reproduce on every single connector. All 4 of them have the same issue.

Every time i would reinstall the software i would reprogramm the curve. I thougt it is system based so i installed Windows 10 fresh.

What i know for now there is not this issue with the old 0.2.136. It started with the 0.3...

The only issue for me with the 0.2.136 is the fan stopping issue. Otherwise it was fine.

I'm using Noctua Industrial Fans.

The sensors that are form the Mainboard, CPU and RAM are updated every sec. But the 4 Sensors attached to the CLCP are delayed by 33 seconds ( + - 3 seconde) it is not constant. It would calculate for 5 seconds with every new update every second and than lock for 33 seconds again.

Hello.

Sorry was not online for some time.

Details of the issue:

I have set a custom fan curve depending on the water temperature.

The Input used is the connector 2 on the CLCP. But this does not matter. The issue i can reproduce on every single connector. All 4 of them have the same issue.

Every time i would reinstall the software i would reprogramm the curve. I thougt it is system based so i installed Windows 10 fresh.

What i know for now there is not this issue with the old 0.2.136. It started with the 0.3...

The only issue for me with the 0.2.136 is the fan stopping issue. Otherwise it was fine.

I'm using Noctua Industrial Fans.

The sensors that are form the Mainboard, CPU and RAM are updated every sec. But the 4 Sensors attached to the CLCP are delayed by 33 seconds ( + - 3 seconde) it is not constant. It would calculate for 5 seconds with every new update every second and than lock for 33 seconds again.

WOW! 33 Seconds is a LONG time. Are you running any other monitoring software that is polling that temp sensor? What version of Link are you running?

Archived