Corsair Community

Corsair Store - "Processing Order"

So, I've reluctantly ordered a Strafe RGB MX Blue (UK) to ship to the UK, and selected DHL Economy Select (as the only choice for delivery, 2-3 working days).

Since ordering, I've now noticed (and was not made aware before) that I should expect to wait up to 3 additional days for the order to process? I'm kind of surprised that wasn't mentioned before.

I'd of normally ordered from Amazon, because the combination of Prime plus their returns policy makes them unbeatable, but Corsair don't seem to be stock the Strafe RGB with MX Blues (CH-9000120-UK) anywhere, so direct from Corsair it is!

Can anyone confirm how long the processing usually takes (for UK sales), and whether I should expect to see the keyboard turn up this week at all?

Cheers.

i ordered an obsidian 350 today from the uk webpage.

the email says 3 days to process, so i am hoping it ships on friday, but as i dont know where exactly it is coming from, i am guessing it will be the later half of next week, i could only get the enocomy select aswell.

E

ps, do dhl text message you on day of delivery?

i have just received an email saying my case has been shipped. enter your shipping number at dhl and you can choose to have email or text/sms updates on its progress.

luckily for me, i am not too far from where it is flying in to. could be here by the weekend, sweet.

Mine's still processing - I've opened a ticket to get the order cancelled, but the ticket has been responded to either.

Now im starting to understand where the concern regarding customer service is coming from on this forum.

Could someone please ensure my order is cancelled - Order no: 1400105595.

usually i buy from Scan, and i have never had poor service since i started using them in 07. last week i had to contact them about a faulty dvd drive. i did phone them though, very helpfull, 'not a problem' etc, and its being dealt with now.

• Administrators
Mine's still processing - I've opened a ticket to get the order cancelled, but the ticket has been responded to either.

Now im starting to understand where the concern regarding customer service is coming from on this forum.

Could someone please ensure my order is cancelled - Order no: 1400105595.

The forum is here for people to discuss Corsair products, not to support the store or ticket system. If you have an issue with the store you can call in at 1-888-222-4346 (use Skype to call it for free outside of the USA), or you can create a support ticket (which you've already done).

The web store team's not in yet, but I'll have them take a look at your order.

The forum is here for people to discuss Corsair products, not to support the store or ticket system. If you have an issue with the store you can call in at 1-888-222-4346 (use Skype to call it for free outside of the USA), or you can create a support ticket (which you've already done).

The web store team's not in yet, but I'll have them take a look at your order.

Hi Technobeard,

Whatever you did, it got resolved pretty quickly after! Order has been cancelled. Fortunately for Corsair, I purchased a Strafe RGB anyway, so you've got my money one way or another. Great keyboard :D!

Archived