Corsair Community

SPEC-OMEGA RGB's not working properly

TheOnlyRazz

Alright, I'm getting frustrated with this and I hope someone can help me

I bought the "Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA RGB" Case from Corsair about two months ago and everything was working perfectly.

The RGB fans (LL140 RGB 140mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fans) and the LED strip on the side of the case were working as they should, rainbow lights and everything - iCUE worked perfectly with it all as well.

About a month ago I got a new Power Supply - the EVGA 1000W (I owned a Corsair 750W before).

Ever since then the RGB fans and LED strip are no longer showing the corrcet colours and I can't change them with iCUE either. Everything is green, yellow, white, red and one of the fans isn't lighting up all, only spinning. ( https://imgur.com/a/Ig9LfhF )

http://https//imgur.com/a/Ig9LfhF

Does anyone have any idea as to what the issue could be here? I made sure everything is plugged in correctly about four times now. Is there a compatibility issue? I've tried un- and reinstalling iCUE, it didn't help either.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have the same situation.

i bought the spec omega rgb and the lighting worked normally

until yesterday when i turned op my pc the lighting didnt turn on and link4 couldnt detect the lighting on the fans and the case...:sigh!:

Did anyone figure anything out? I just built a PC using the Spec Omega... and the leds on the fans that came with it worked before I installed the GPU, but the LED's won't work after I installed the GPU.

They will all still Blink when i turn off the system though... Any ideas?

• 2 months later...
I'm having a similar issue. I had everything up and running when I built my rig but then the LED strip on the front of the case started glitching out and now has completely stopped working after having turned off my pc and starting it up the next day. I've verified that it's not the node pro by swapping the fans into the port the front strip was in and they lit up just fine. I just got the case so I don't like to think that the LED strip has already gone bad... but that seems to be the most likely case. Any thoughts??

I'm having a similar issue. I had everything up and running when I built my rig but then the LED strip on the front of the case started glitching out and now has completely stopped working after having turned off my pc and starting it up the next day. I've verified that it's not the node pro by swapping the fans into the port the front strip was in and they lit up just fine. I just got the case so I don't like to think that the LED strip has already gone bad... but that seems to be the most likely case. Any thoughts??

That does, unfortunately, seem like the most likely case. What happens if you plug the strip into the other port of the LNP?