Corsair Community

Epic Failure with Corsair Link

EvilMP

:wtfman:Can anyone tell me what is going on? I was running the old corsair link and my H100i was showing up just fine etc. I updated and lost the sensor for the whole cooling unit, so now I cannot tell fan speeds or even graph anything! I checked the forums but I have yet to find a work around for this. I even uninstalled everything deleted registry keys etc for remove remnants of any potentially hidden saves. Then I reinstalled the last working version and yeah a big bust still no pump data. This is ridiculous especially for the money I paid for this kit. I guess if I don't get a trouble ticket response I might look elsewhere for another kit, I do not like this flying blind garbage to say the least!

:mad: :nono:

• Corsair Employee

I'd be surprised if you didn't get a trouble ticket response.

Now, that said.

The uninstall the software does is incomplete (something scheduled to be fixed); after uninstalling, you need to go into Users/<you>/AppData/Roaming and delete the Corsair folder. That should clean it out and you can try reinstalling Link. That old legacy folder has gummed up the works between versions before.

Archived