Corsair Community

CUE v2.10.71 is now Live!

Corsair James

• Corsair Employee

Hi all,

Here is the direct link for those who can't access our download page:

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/Gaming-Keyboards/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.10.71_release.msi

Patch Notes:

CUE 2.10.71

1.) The selectable region for MM800 Polaris has been expanded for easier selection of LED zones.

2.) Resolved an issue with K95 RGB Platinum and Wave patterns for Brazilian and Korean layouts.

3.) You can now select “Left Double Click” from Actions -> Remap -> Mouse Button

4.) Improved the CUE HID Device Driver to address issues with Macro Execution being Unavailable. Please ensure you restart the system after installation.

5.) Improved how Standard Lighting -> Wave looks on Single Color Keyboards.

6.) Improved how the media key zone looks with VOID visual playback.

7.) Resolved an issue where if there is no value in a number box, it will now default to the lowest value. Pressing ENTER or clicking out will also now save the value.

8.) CUE now supports Window Snapping in Windows.

9.) CUE now supports Windows maximizing when the window is double clicked on.

10.) Resolved various other minor bugs and issues.

Hi all,

Here is the direct link for those who can't access our download page:

http://downloads.corsair.com/download?item=Files/Gaming-Keyboards/CorsairUtilityEngineSetup_2.10.71_release.msi

Patch Notes:

CUE 2.10.71

1.) The selectable region for MM800 Polaris has been expanded for easier selection of LED zones.

2.) Resolved an issue with K95 RGB Platinum and Wave patterns for Brazilian and Korean layouts.

3.) You can now select “Left Double Click” from Actions -> Remap -> Mouse Button

4.) Improved the CUE HID Device Driver to address issues with Macro Execution being Unavailable. Please ensure you restart the system after installation.

5.) Improved how Standard Lighting -> Wave looks on Single Color Keyboards.

6.) Improved how the media key zone looks with VOID visual playback.

7.) Resolved an issue where if there is no value in a number box, it will now default to the lowest value. Pressing ENTER or clicking out will also now save the value.

8.) CUE now supports Window Snapping in Windows.

9.) CUE now supports Windows maximizing when the window is double clicked on.

10.) Resolved various other minor bugs and issues.

Great, previous version corrupted somehow just before installing new one. It ****ing reset everything I've done with this; macros, lightning profiles, bindings...EVERYTHING!! Luckily I exported lightning profiles few days ago but this new version of this crappy software doesn't let me import those files!? What is this? I'm really close to throw this piece of junk (K95 RGB) as far as I can and after that will burn and bury it.

I posted on the last CUE update thread that my mouse was experiencing a "click-lock" effect when playing games; specifically when using both mouse clicks to run forward in World of Warcraft. The problem persists, and now it seems that CUE is crashing more often and requiring me to restart Windows or repair install to be recovered. Is this a known issue that is being addressed, or do I need to go back to using garbage Razer products?

Scimitar RGB

K70 Rapid Fire RGB

Huge software QA issue here with this version. The issue I am having is that whenever I switch my profile on my K95 hotkey, the whole keyboard and my M65 mouse stops responding. Don't think it freezes my computer, but because the mouse and keyboard stops responding my only option was to reset the computer.

Tested profile switching on CUE 2 software and same outcome. Tried uninstalling, deleting AppRoam data for CUE and reinstalling and now when CUE launches after windows starts, it would make my keyboard and mouse stop responding altogether. Had to resort to uninstalling the whole entire software.

Where can I get older versions of CUE 2 or even CUE 1? EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED with the poor software QA quality.

Huge software QA issue here with this version. The issue I am having is that whenever I switch my profile on my K95 hotkey, the whole keyboard and my M65 mouse stops responding. Don't think it freezes my computer, but because the mouse and keyboard stops responding my only option was to reset the computer.

Tested profile switching on CUE 2 software and same outcome. Tried uninstalling, deleting AppRoam data for CUE and reinstalling and now when CUE launches after windows starts, it would make my keyboard and mouse stop responding altogether. Had to resort to uninstalling the whole entire software.

Where can I get older versions of CUE 2 or even CUE 1? EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED with the poor software QA quality.

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138472

I posted on the last CUE update thread that my mouse was experiencing a "click-lock" effect when playing games; specifically when using both mouse clicks to run forward in World of Warcraft. The problem persists, and now it seems that CUE is crashing more often and requiring me to restart Windows or repair install to be recovered. Is this a known issue that is being addressed, or do I need to go back to using garbage Razer products?

Scimitar RGB

K70 Rapid Fire RGB

run the mice at a lower refresh rate.

Ive got a K95 RGB, thought it would be nice to use the rows of G keys I have to my left, so with the latest Cue running (v2.10.71) I set about trying to set up the relive function on my graphics card software to come up on pressing G1, this works as intended apart from once function has take place, my mouse buttons start to operate in a different way to before the G1 button was pressed. To return normal function, I have to either logout or kill the CUE software. I have closed my mouse software from the "green snake company", and this makes no difference. Its obviously something CUE is doing. Makes the buttons pretty pointless at this point.

Windows 10 64Bit.

Hi,

I just got my K95 2 days ago and i am using Linux.. and i guess before that the RGB could run on Linux.. and that is not happen..

I try to set the rgb on other comptuter with windows and plug in again to Linux, and the rgb is not running.

Can you help me please to set up the rgb

Thanks

Hi,

I just got my K95 2 days ago and i am using Linux.. and i guess before that the RGB could run on Linux.. and that is not happen..

I try to set the rgb on other comptuter with windows and plug in again to Linux, and the rgb is not running.

Can you help me please to set up the rgb

Thanks

The K95 RGB can be used on a Linux computer, if you define a static lighting profile, and save it to hardware memory. This can be done in CUE 1, following the online FAQ. For CUE 2, there is an unofficial manual. Note that only static lighting and performance options are saved in the keyboard, so if you move your keyboard to a machine where there is no lighting driver, you will not get the dynamic lighting effects. There is, however, an unsupported and unofficial linux driver as described in the Keyboards & Mice forum (as it is not a CUE topic).

Archived