Corsair Community

750D Light bulb not working

starfish

I like to know the bulb on the left side of the Power switch front I/O should be lighting up. The bulb on the right side works.

The problem is my computer Restarts after Shutdown.

Which bulb for the Hdd Led and the Power Led.

Just trying to figure out whats going on .

Thanks

The power LED is on permanently when you power the computer on and the HDD light flickers as the HDD is working. From memory, there was one cable that was shorter than the others, it was either the HDD or the Reset wire, so it was further up the loom and I missed it at first, so check that all the relevant cables are there and are plugged in the right way round. I'm surprised that noboby has come up with a better way of installing those leads from the case.

The bulb on the left side is the power LED. I have spare parts from old cases so I replace the power LED with another one it light up and stayed on. Did not solve the restart problem.

That means the bulb in the front panel header is no good. Is this under warranty ?

I have Corsair H100i cpu cooler the radiator mounted under the top of case and the fans pull the air down towards the motherboard. Can I get a better filter for the top of the case getting too much dust inside the case. Or increase the rpm on the rear fan.

Thanks

If yu look at the top of the page you will see "Support Ticket System" which you can use to contact Corsair. It is possible to get better filters, but is there a specific reason why you are using the H100i as an intake? Mostly it is used as an exhaust, which does away with the problem of filtration and dust, while the cpu temp may go up a couple of degrees the rest of the system benifits with lower temps.

And also says attach fans as an air-intake pull air down from outside.

I took out the 3.5 hard drive cages I could add another intake fan at bottom of case next to P/S. and turn around the fans at top for exhaust. Will that work and have no air problems ?

Where can I get the dust filter or mesh fabric for bottom fan ?

I received my replacement part today Thank You Corsair.

While I have the two side panels off to replace the part I could deal with fans air flow problem at the same time.

So what type of fan I should put on bottom of case AF or SP as a intake ?

AF, they are designed as case fans whereas SP (Static Pressure) fans are designed for radiators.

I seem to remember that there's already a filter in place on the bottom of the case, ready to filter air for the PSU and any fans mounted on the floor of the case.

Archived