Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures/references/keys used ingame, etc........ please dont just expect me to know what your talking about.

Oh yes ofc, sorry! idk what the main keys for mobas are so you could skip that :) For fps just wasd (us layout) space shift ctrl and 123 would be fine. Is that possible? cheers and sorry for not much info on my last post

Oh yes ofc, sorry! idk what the main keys for mobas are so you could skip that :) For fps just wasd (us layout) space shift ctrl and 123 would be fine. Is that possible? cheers and sorry for not much info on my last post

This is only half the info i need, pictures and references please....

Yo. I love the LoL themes, I was wondering if you could you make the same yasuo theme but edit some things for me? when you push B have it ripple Blue and maybe light blue for 6 secs across the whole keyboard and also for the sweet animations you do for the champions moves that correspond to Q,W,E,R. Could you make the R animation into a white tornado or funnel and have it ripple into white across the whole keyboard, try and maybe make a tornado then have it splash the whole keyboard white. I love all the effects this keyboard is capable of so I don't mind the flashy. maybe a sion/akali theme if you get the spare time. keep up the amazing work. thx again. k65 version if you can too Edited by Holic37

I would actually like to know how.

Okay I have I have 2 Macros made G1 is for the normal chat while in game or not in game. And G2 is for in game all chat. Hope you have a k90 keyboard because i dont know how to change it into others. But the actions are in G1 and G2 keys. Hope this helps. If you dont have a K90 Keyboard, all I did to make this work is did a macro like this. So this is what i did.

{Enter} Are You Ready For This? {Enter} (you have to have something on the first line)

{Enter} ........GGG {Enter} (8 dots and then 3 G)

{Enter} ......G {Enter} (6 dots and 1 G)

{Enter} ......G {Enter} (6 dots and 1 G)

{Enter} ......G GG {Enter} (6 dots and 1 G and 3 space and 2 G)

{Enter} ........GGG {Enter} (8 dots and then 3 G)

You need to insert 3ms of delays between each macro so this way if u use this macro in a room i dont think u will get chat blocked, however if you do use this in champion select I think u will get chat blocked. Also this this may sometimes not be perfect all the time but while ur in game this should work perfetly. For GG in all chat what i did was {Enter} /all Are You Ready For This? {Enter} and so forth, all you need to do is make sure to put /all. i did try to use SHIFT+ENTER and it does not work. The all chat GG macro, I did was a little dffrent than the G1 macro but it still looks similar to it. You will still need 3ms of delays on this as well. Oh and I did not add another G in the macro for both G1 and G2 because I just got too lazy. Hope this helps

Crazy Kidd G1 G2 Macro for GG.prf

Edited by Halo1215

Could you do an MTG style mode, where the colors are spinning like in a wheel above the keyboard so that the color circles pass the brown background color? Also with a darker brown around the circles to give the circles more presence when they cycle past the keyboard.

Example: http://i.imgur.com/TzzjR0k.jpg

example.thumb.jpg.1ddf57400e528f1769a204b14385c8b4.jpg

Could you make a profile for Dota 2? I'm thinking about Stuff like a green blinking F9 button which stops blinking and glows red once you toggled it (and vice versa). Also it would be quite nice to have a timer on G1 which runs for 2 minutes and when you press it, it will emit a green wave and once finished a red one in order to inform you that the timer did run out (are sounds also possible? It Would be great if it could also warn you via a beep or something if you miss the light) There should also be a Timer for 8 minutes on G2 and one for 8 minutes on G3. Everything else is not too important for me, feel free to add fancy stuff if you have some nice ideas. :D

Could you make a profile for Dota 2? I'm thinking about Stuff like a green blinking F9 button which stops blinking and glows red once you toggled it (and vice versa). Also it would be quite nice to have a timer on G1 which runs for 2 minutes and when you press it, it will emit a green wave and once finished a red one in order to inform you that the timer did run out (are sounds also possible? It Would be great if it could also warn you via a beep or something if you miss the light) There should also be a Timer for 8 minutes on G2 and one for 8 minutes on G3. Everything else is not too important for me, feel free to add fancy stuff if you have some nice ideas. :D

I dont have a K95 yet.

But in the mean time, try Request #30 that i made a long time ago:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139228

Hey I was wondering if you could do a profile which looks like the blue lantern flash logo(picture attached) and possibly have the keys when pressed have a quick wave like the flash and/or have the key linger and have everything be the colour scheme of the logo.(if the center could have the flash lightning bolt in the middle that would be amazing! if not its all good. ive used so many of your profiles and I love em. Thank you!)

1316342706_the-flash-blue-desktop-wallpaper-1920x1200(1).thumb.jpg.ff8854e884f9d6e0206356f8c1346b7e.jpg

blue.thumb.jpg.ba357f9fdd72ad100b8ef887c985ad7a.jpg

Could you make a World of Warcraft Horde profile for K70? Preferably with the logo if you can!

Cant really fit that on the keyboard and make it look nice. Maybe think of something else horde themed youd like, something cooler?

Edited by krazykid

Hi, can u add a FPS mode to the Underwater profile from Schwitz?

WASD and 1234, RTY and shift highlighted in an other color

For the K70 RGB

This is simple, select the keys you want to change, right click, remove from group and clear, then right click the color wheel. pick your colors, done

Edited by krazykid

I respect your effort for many people in this forum

I find "Juventus", the Italian football club profile whatever text, symbol, emblem.

Because English is not my mother tongue, this writing is poor.

If the profile is about juventus, the type is doesn't matter.

If you don't know juventus, I give url (http://www.juventus.com/en/)

My gear is K65 RGB.

please care for my request.

I wish you are happy for all life. thank you