Corsair Community

H100iv2 RMA accepted, can I keep my fans?

Yoda7224

Greetings.

My cooler has just been accepted for an RMA request. The RMA request was for most likely pump failure after little less than a year or so of use.

The H100i v2 came with 2 SP120 fans with the radiator and pump itself. I was just wondering if I would be able to keep the two fans that came with it and NOT get a replacement on those, instead a replacement on JUST the radiator. Would this be unreasonable?

It is not a big deal whatsoever, but the fans work super great and if I didn't have to remove them that would be awesome. Of course I completely understand if Corsair needs the whole product returned in order to complete an RMA.

Thanks!

• Corsair Employee
Greetings.

My cooler has just been accepted for an RMA request. The RMA request was for most likely pump failure after little less than a year or so of use.

The H100i v2 came with 2 SP120 fans with the radiator and pump itself. I was just wondering if I would be able to keep the two fans that came with it and NOT get a replacement on those, instead a replacement on JUST the radiator. Would this be unreasonable?

It is not a big deal whatsoever, but the fans work super great and if I didn't have to remove them that would be awesome. Of course I completely understand if Corsair needs the whole product returned in order to complete an RMA.

Thanks!

Hello, we will need the fans to complete the RMA process.

Archived