Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance and Corsair Link

krassz1096

So I got some of the Vengeance LED RAM earlier and I can't get corsair link to work with it properly.

I'm not able to have any LED control over it, it does actually show up in the program though.

Is this not supported? Do I have an unsynced breathing LED permanently?

Whilst searching, I saw about that 1 stick issue. Someone said it was fixed by enabling "mimic colour" or something in options.

I can't even control one though, that's my issue. It's just stuck on unsychronized blinking mode.

Is there no way to enable anything like this on my board? Had a look around in the bios settings but couldn't find it.

I'm going through Corsair support but they've spent the last week checking I'm using the latest version of Corsair Link even though I said I am... they needed proof with a screenshot apparently.

Doubt I'll get it solved through them.

SPD Write is needed for some X99 boards.

I am not 100% sure which DIMMs you have, but if they are http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/memory/vengeance-led-series you could see if my software do any better than CL4. See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=888742

Thanks, that is the same RAM I'm using and I looked around a bit on your software. I found "No Link Devices found on this system" and "No DIMMs with Thermal Sensors or LEDs were found" so I'm guessing it's my motherboard not supporting it. I thought Corsair Support would've just told me that outright though.

Thanks, that is the same RAM I'm using and I looked around a bit on your software.

1. Did you specify -AIOCTL -AIOLED ?
  2. For me to sensibly comment you need to post the [sMB Bus] + [ SPD ] screen shots.

If you have any issues please report them and attach the [Link Status] + [Link LEDs] + [sMB Bus] + [sPD Summary] screen shots.

1. Did you specify -AIOCTL -AIOLED ?
  2. For me to sensibly comment you need to post the [sMB Bus] + [ SPD ] screen shots.

Ah, I was pressing "apply" and not "save" so the parameters weren't saving.

It's working now. Thanks very much for your help.

Archived