Corsair Community

AX860 to RM1000i

russiandivxclub

Hi guys my beast system looks like need more juice.

X99 fully loaded overclocked system with 6850K and Corsair 32GB 3400Mhz kit and 2 way 1080ti SLI setup.

According to KILL A WATT I am pulling around 800 WATT from wall and my AX860 is no longer supports my system.

When I have Anti-Surge turned on my Edition 10 board shutting down system during heavy game play like Andromeda. When Anti-Surge is off system still turns off but not as often. Can't risk anymore. Because I have H100i I wanted to use PSU with Corsair Link and all latest RM100i0i reviews are amazing. I mean I live for high end stuff but I didn't find enough to budget for AX1200i so I just got RM1000i unit. Only question I have is this.

Can I use same cables that came with AX860 unit because I really hate to mess my cable management. So yeah AX to RMi anyone ?

Thank you guys !

P.S.

AX860 I got is purchased from newegg as RB unit. I feel it no longer works properly because according to KILL a WATT PSU pulling less than 800 WATT yet it's not stable enough to shut my system down under load. I wonder if I can get it repaired or at least looked at with testers and stuff because I don't mind buying new unit (already did) but I do want to use it on other system down the road. And I want it to be 100%. IS there a warranty on RB units ? Corsair Brown box.

Thanks !

Archived