Corsair Community

Void RGB USB firmware and question

Furry_drggy

I bought the void USB headset about a month ago and installed it with no issues. I have them plugged in to the case USB ports. On rare occasions, I hear a static or some short of distortion from the audio. Either a crackle or pop. It goes away if I disable the headset, unplug and plug it back in and re-able it. Then it just disappears and never have the issue again, for a while. Reason why I have it on my case port is since my motherboard doesn't have thar many ports. I don't know how the device will behave if it is in a USB 3.0+

When I open up the CUE and check the firmware, it says "you have current firmware installed 0.17"

Is it the current one and if not, what is the current one.

• 3 weeks later...

Ever since I stopped using it. No issues. I rubbed my metal nail clippers around the holder and saw the magnets were kind of strong.

I did ran into something with the Cue.exe. It tried to check for an update but it gave an error. Then it showed the headset were malfunction, even tho they are still working fine and mic was working too. I unplugged the headset and plugged it back in. It seemed that flag thing disappeared. I don't know if the program checking for update flagged glitched and did a false flag. I know some programs like that can be weird.

• 11 months later...

Archived