Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro (Out of Stock).

newp

Sorry, I jumped the gun. Received it today, and I'm beyond in-love. This is the sickest piece of equipment that I've ever owned. Can't wait to start streaming on Twitch and show this thing off.

I would absolutely love to purchase the Pro TI soon because I am currently in a position to spend some money but have other areas of interest which will soon take priority in my own mind. How much longer till the Pro Ti becomes available again? Great job by the way!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

Hi shuck and madkoda,

There was a short restock this past weekend on the webstore. However, they quickly sold out. I was informed too late to make a formal announcement. I apologize for that :(

We will be receiving a large new batch in the future. All Pro units.

TI models are still coming, they will be sold for sure. Believe me, we want to be offering TI models asap! Unfortunately these things take time to build due to the materials we require.

• Administrators
Hey Alan.

I'm subscribed to this thread and hoping to get my hands on a Ti. Is there a mailing list, twitter feed, etc, that will notify when stock arrives? I am eager to get my hands on one. :)

(Kinda) answered here:

The Corsair One Pro with the 1080 Ti, the configuration that we sold on the webstore was a very limited run and will not be restocked. While I can't comment on future configurations, I can tell you that we paid very close attention to how fast those units moved (let alone how fast Corsair One has moved in general).

I said that the specific Corsair One Pro configuration with the 1080 Ti that we sold on the webstore was a limited run. While I can't specifically talk about future configurations, I did not explicitly say we wouldn't produce a Corsair One Pro in the future with a 1080 Ti.

• Corsair Employee
Yes, facebook was one of the notifiers for restock of CORSAIR ONE PROs. Now I did request for future restock that I am given notification ahead of time to let the forum know as it goes live. I may not be able to give you a date ahead of time but I do intend to post on the day the link goes live.

Yes, facebook was one of the notifiers for restock of CORSAIR ONE PROs. Now I did request for future restock that I am given notification ahead of time to let the forum know as it goes live. I may not be able to give you a date ahead of time but I do intend to post on the day the link goes live.

If you subscribe to the newsletters, will those members be notified of restocks as well?

• 2 weeks later...

@Dustin --

Slightly confused about the following statement:

"I said that the specific Corsair One Pro configuration with the 1080 Ti that we sold on the webstore was a limited run. While I can't specifically talk about future configurations, I did not explicitly say we wouldn't produce a Corsair One Pro in the future with a 1080 Ti."

The CORSAIR ONE product landing currently shows the One Pro (Coming Soon!), One Pro 1080 960GB (OUT OF STOCK!), and One Pro 1080 Ti (OUT OF STOCK!), however, the phrase 'out of stock' often implies that an ecommerce SKU will eventually become 'In Stock' but it sounds like that is not that case. If the 1080 960GB and Ti builds for the ONE will never be stocked again why keep those SKUs up on the main landing page?

If you really want to continue featuring them prominently despite the fact they won't be stocked again, why not mark them with a note like the following. "No longer available. This build will not be stocked again but look for more superduperawesome iterations of the CORSAIR ONE in the future. In the mean time, the ONE PRO/480GB is our best shipping version of the Corsair One."

Like a few on this thread I am sitting on the sidelines unsure whether to jump for the current ONE PRO 1080 460GB or wait given your current forum posts and the language on the ONE landing page.

Archived