Corsair Community

3 x LL120, 1 LL140 not lighting up

Mikeyi

Hi Guys,

Ive recently purchased a 3 pack of LL120's which come with lighting node pro and one LL140.

Is all plugged in as per other threads on forum (LNP & Fan HUB).

iCue is all set up correctly as per forums however all the led's on my fans are off except for 1 fan plugged into port 1 and another LED on the fan plugged into port 3.

These LED's light on these fans only no matter what port they are plugged into.

iCue is picking up my LNP and i have it set to work on 4 x LL series RGB fans

Any suggestions?

i have 6 ll120 fans and the four of them has lights but the other 2 has no lights but the fan is working i havent use that 2 ll120 fan for atleast 3 or 4 months because i waited to buy a h100i liquid cooling and when i use that 2fans now there is no light can you please help me thankyou

i have 6 ll120 fans and the four of them has lights but the other 2 has no lights but the fan is working i havent use that 2 ll120 fan for atleast 3 or 4 months because i waited to buy a h100i liquid cooling and when i use that 2fans now there is no light can you please help me thankyou

1) Make sure that the new fans are added to the Lighting Channel configuration in iCue.

2) Try reordering the fans on the hub; the fans operate in series so one bad one can take the rest down. Reordering them will help you isolate which fan is bad. It will be either the last one working or the first one that isn't.

1) Make sure that the new fans are added to the Lighting Channel configuration in iCue.

2) Try reordering the fans on the hub; the fans operate in series so one bad one can take the rest down. Reordering them will help you isolate which fan is bad. It will be either the last one working or the first one that isn't.

I have tried re-ordering the fans in every way to no avail and yes they are in ports 1-4. Im not sure what else to try.

I have tried LINK and iCUE both with no result.

The idea behind reordering them isn't get them all working, it's to narrow down which fan is bad.

If fans 3 and 4 aren't lighting up, it could be fan 3 or it could be fan 2 that is the problem. Switch 2 and 3. Switch 4 and 2. Really rearrange them and keep track of which ones come on and which ones don't.

To test this theory I tried each fan in slot one of the fan hub. None lit up as per the iCUE software. Only 1 LED lights up on 2 of the fans. The others are completely blank. Leads me to believe the hub is not changing to the settings on the iCUE software. Thoughts?

To test this theory I tried each fan in slot one of the fan hub. None lit up as per the iCUE software. Only 1 LED lights up on 2 of the fans. The others are completely blank. Leads me to believe the hub is not changing to the settings on the iCUE software. Thoughts?

It certainly sounds like the Fan Hub may be bad - though it could be every single fan or the settings - without a "Known Good" fan hub it's tough to tell. At this point, your best option is to click "Support Ticket System" above to start the RMA process.

Archived