Corsair Community

Problems with Corsair Link and Windows 10.

gavin.hoare

I'm having problems getting Corsair Link to change the modes at which my H80i pump and fans runs on my system. Under Windows 7 this wasn't a problem but since I have upgraded to 10 I have managed to get the software to work to some degree however it won't let me change whether I want the fans running in Performance mode, Quiet mode or Balanced.

I'm running a single radiator with dual fans in a push-pull configuration. I know the LINK software is plague with compatibility issues under Windows 10 but it seems to detect the fans and the pump but that's it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I have the same cooler setup, with Windows 10, Version 1511 Build 10586.14, 32 GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum RAM, ASUS Z87 Deluxe Motherboard, Intel Core i7 4770K CPU.

My problem is not that I cannot switch between the three profiles, because I can. They appear to be working.

The issue I have is that the right-click context menu that comes up when you right click on the Corsair Link icon in the tray does not function. I mean it comes up and is visible, but if I hover over the temperature menu item to check my CPU temp, or motherboard temp, nothing appears.

I would much rather do this than open the full app. The full app appears to have the temperatures, and all my devices. No problem there, just not on the right click context menu.

Any ideas?

Archived