Corsair Community

Corsair Strafe RGB - Slow Boot.

warcrayon

Hello i have recently acquired a corsair strafe RGB keyboard of amazon in the UK.

Got it at good price with it being Prime day.

The keyboard works fine when in windows but since plugging it in I have noticed my boot times are taking much longer than they usually do.

6 - 8 secs to 29 + secs.

I have found older threads on this problem except i haven't found a suitable solution hence posting this.

Hope someone can help me :).

The only method iv'e found to help was disabling USB detection on start up but this stops me from being able to enter the bios which isn't good.

• Corsair Employee
Hello i have recently acquired a corsair strafe RGB keyboard of amazon in the UK.

Got it at good price with it being Prime day.

The keyboard works fine when in windows but since plugging it in I have noticed my boot times are taking much longer than they usually do.

6 - 8 secs to 29 + secs.

I have found older threads on this problem except i haven't found a suitable solution hence posting this.

Hope someone can help me :).

The only method iv'e found to help was disabling USB detection on start up but this stops me from being able to enter the bios which isn't good.

How do you connect the keyboard to your computer? Do you use any extension? What type of USB ports are you using? How many USB devices do you have connected to your computer?

Hi, I have the keyboard plugged into 2 of the 4 usb 3.0 (Blue) connections on the motherboard rear side.

Other items plugged in are a bluetooth dongle, the dongle for my mouse (Through the keyboards pass through) and an old xbox 360 pad.

Archived