Corsair Community

Terrible Support Ticket #723232

ninorm

Hello,

For more over a month now the Corsair Support has been "dealing" with a RMA of a PSU (RM750x) I bought over Amazon.de, which was working for a while and stopped working so I made an Support Ticket - wanting to deal with this directly with Corsair.

I have been told by the Support Agent to send the broken PSU to Netherlands after the RMA was approved promising a new RM750x.

Everything from that point skyrocketed in a downward spiral.

I've attached all the invoices and everything that was asked from me by the Support Agents.

My first thread about this was on the 7th of May. The RMA was approved on on the 9th of May.

Unfortunately, the paperwork was done wrong and by the time the PSU got to Croatian Customs, since I was contacted by the In-Time company that deals with Fed-Ex here in Croatia with the proper paperwork which I have also attached in the Corsair Support Ticket. All they needed to do is change their Invoice into a Proforma Invoice which I bluntly described and attached an image of how to do.

The PSU have been sent back to Hong Kong because the rules were this needed to be done in 5 days, but not only the Support Agents were slow, they were for some reason clueless how to deal with this - disregarding on how to change the INVOICE into A PROFORMA one I have provided to them in the attachments.

Last response I have got was on the 12th of June which did not matter according to the In-Time company dealing with Fed-Ex.

I write to the Support Ticket Agents every day since the 12th, they keep ignoring me.

Today I attached the proof the Fed-Ex, (rather, actually the customs did) sent it back.

This "battle" is going too long, and cost me money and time, yet nothing is done.

Would you agree that I want my money back is reasonable? Since I get no answers about the new/replacement due to warranty PSU from the Support Agents.

They have been literally ignoring this for 10 days now.

Thank you, please respond as soon as possible.

Nino

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Don't mean to bump my topic but I have been contacting Corsairs Support for everyday since this issue accured and they keep on ignoring my post. Not a single response, and I want my money back which I already told them.

I am actually thinking of suing them because it seems to me they do not care at all about their customers.

Had anyone had similiar issues and how was it resolved?

• 4 weeks later...

They've finally sent me a replacement PSU with correct paperwork. Yay Corsair. But.

It's an HX750i. I had an RM750x.

Could someone detail me the difference because I don't get it. I'm not gonna add another support ticket I'm just happy I have a 750 watt PSU again.

If i'm writting this in a topic it's not to be asked, I apologize.

Please and thanks in advance, someone explain the difference between the two PSU's to me,

Best regards,

Nino

• Corsair Employee

Hi Ninorm,

An HX750i and an RM750x are very similar. The HX series is one of our higher end PSU lines, and actually is more power efficient than the RM750x. That means your power bill my be a bit cheaper.

It also includes a Corsair Link connector if you want to have some extra control over it.

Both have zero RPM fans and both are high quality. The HX is HIGHER quality.

Archived