Corsair Community

Problem rgb cooling hd 120

NovaSlayer22

hello

I have a problem with the rgb of my cooling hd 120, recently I bought the commander pro to control the cooling from icue, but when I connect it broke the rgb communication of the 4 cooling that I have connected to the commander pro and rgb controller that come with the cooling, now only the cooling works that is connected in the first port of the 6 that has the controller hub and the others do not work, I have the 4 in order from 1 to 4 but still I can not make the rgb work , in the commander pro I also have the cooling connected from 1 to 4.

Is there any possible solution?

Thank you.

hello

I have a problem with the rgb of my cooling hd 120, recently I bought the commander pro to control the cooling from icue, but when I connect it broke the rgb communication of the 4 cooling that I have connected to the commander pro and rgb controller that come with the cooling, now only the cooling works that is connected in the first port of the 6 that has the controller hub and the others do not work, I have the 4 in order from 1 to 4 but still I can not make the rgb work , in the commander pro I also have the cooling connected from 1 to 4.

Is there any possible solution?

Thank you.

I am having issues following you. You had 4x HD-120 attached to the manuel controller. You got a Commander Pro and only fan 1 has lights, is i the same if you switch back to the manuel controller? In iCue you need to specify how many fans you have. You might only have one fan specified.

I am having issues following you. You had 4x HD-120 attached to the manuel controller. You got a Commander Pro and only fan 1 has lights, is i the same if you switch back to the manuel controller? In iCue you need to specify how many fans you have. You might only have one fan specified.

Exactly, I have 4 cooling connected to the commander pro but only the first cooling that is connected to the manual controller has rgb the other 3 do not have, that is, the rgb communication of the coolers was lost and I do not know if it has a solution, when I connect the cooling to the manual controller remains the same and only the cooling that is in port 1 works the other 3, not in which I have enabled the 2 lighting settings in which I have the hub and the 4 connected fans.

Try switching the fans around, do they all work on fan port 1?

if all the cooling when I connect them in port 1 work but when I put them from 2 to 6 nothing ... I thought it could be a cooling hub problem but I change it for another one and follow the same problem ... the truth is not what can be the problem and the possible solution ...

I am not sure I follow either but if I remember correctly, you cannot use the manual controller and the Commander Pro (or LNP) at the same time.

Yeah that is impossible as they plug into the same port on the LNP.. You can't physically plug both in at thr same time.

@OP: With all due respect, I don't know if English is your first language, though I am having issues understanding what you are trying to communicate. It's like Google translate is having issues converting it. If this is true, what is your native langauge? Maybe we can find someone who can help you better. You can also review this site to give you a better understanding of the different parts.. i.e. RGB Hub vs Commander Pro http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

My mom normally just talks louder to people who don't speak english well ><

Yeah that is impossible as they plug into the same port on the LNP.. You can't physically plug both in at thr same time.

@OP: With all due respect, I don't know if English is your first language, though I am having issues understanding what you are trying to communicate. It's like Google translate is having issues converting it. If this is true, what is your native langauge? Maybe we can find someone who can help you better. You can also review this site to give you a better understanding of the different parts.. i.e. RGB Hub vs Commander Pro http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

My mom normally just talks louder to people who don't speak english well ><

"If you have one bad fan (LED's) it could possibly effect the following fans on the RGB Fan LED Hub, Bad fan in port 1? fans on the following ports may not light up correctly".

this is what is happening to me ... the fan that connected to the first port of the rgb fan led hub works but the following fans that connect from port 2 to 4 no longer ... I do not know if there will be a possible solution for my problem...

PS: My language is Spanish but I did not find any corsair forum for help in Spanish.

"If you have one bad fan (LED's) it could possibly effect the following fans on the RGB Fan LED Hub, Bad fan in port 1? fans on the following ports may not light up correctly".

this is what is happening to me ... the fan that connected to the first port of the rgb fan led hub works but the following fans that connect from port 2 to 4 no longer ... I do not know if there will be a possible solution for my problem...

PS: My language is Spanish but I did not find any corsair forum for help in Spanish.

Mis espanol es muy malo! (no translator)

Google Translator:

Intercambie el ventilador Uno con ventilador dos. Yo trabajo para una empresa española.

No necessito hablo espanol por trabajo. (no translator)

Finding someone that is Spanish speaking shouldn't be too difficult. I only know really enough to say "donde estas el banjo?" or "Necessito la masa por tres". Even then I am sure I sound like an idiot. Two of the guys who sit next to me at work have Spanish as their first language, one is from Mexico and the other one is from Spain. Post exactly what you want to say in Spanish as well and maybe I can get them to translate it better or someone else might see it and read it. The translator programs only go so far, especially for slang or something technical.

Fans are in series, that is why you need them in order. If there is something wrong with the first fan or the RGB Hub, that could be the problem.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuito_en_serie

Mis espanol es muy malo! (no translator)

Google Translator:

Intercambie el ventilador Uno con ventilador dos. Yo trabajo para una empresa española.

No necessito hablo espanol por trabajo. (no translator)

Finding someone that is Spanish speaking shouldn't be too difficult. I only know really enough to say "donde estas el banjo?" or "Necessito la masa por tres". Even then I am sure I sound like an idiot. Two of the guys who sit next to me at work have Spanish as their first language, one is from Mexico and the other one is from Spain. Post exactly what you want to say in Spanish as well and maybe I can get them to translate it better or someone else might see it and read it. The translator programs only go so far, especially for slang or something technical.

Fans are in series, that is why you need them in order. If there is something wrong with the first fan or the RGB Hub, that could be the problem.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circuito_en_serie

bueno lo escribo en español entonces...

el problema es que solo 1 fan funciona cuando conecto los 4 al rgb led hub...

el fan que conecto al puerto 1 funciona bien pero cuando conecto los otros 3 no funcionan es como que se rompió la comunicación rgb y no se que puede ser porque probé con 2 rgb led hub distintos, los 2 para fans hd120 y ninguno funciona solo el que conecto en el puerto numero 1...

no se si habrá solución, ademas otro fan cuando lo conecto en cualquier de los puertos del rgb led hub queda 1 led encendido en todo momento pero de 1 solo color...

Archived