Corsair Community

Aurora don't seem to detect (Corsair MM800)

Matt Rowen

SO Finally I have received my new mouse mat "Corsair MM800 RGB". But the excitement totally got ruined as Aurora don't seem to detect it. (Corsair you made me sad)

I have checked it on my Logitech G900, G910, G933 and my Razer Firefly mousemat and it is detecting pretty much okay at all.

@corsair Am I doing something Wrong? or there is any problem with CUE Software

SO Finally I have received my new mouse mat "Corsair MM800 RGB". But the excitement totally got ruined as Aurora don't seem to detect it. (Corsair you made me sad)

I have checked it on my Logitech G900, G910, G933 and my Razer Firefly mousemat and it is detecting pretty much okay at all.

@corsair Am I doing something Wrong? or there is any problem with CUE Software

Bro, Aurora starts and works as expected but will not detect Corsair hardware. You have to install Software (CUE) and you can get your happiness back in a jiffy :) You are getting this error on Aurora "no connected devices" Right? You can also read gaming mouse pad guide to configure CUE without any difficulty.

Also Please share your reviews about the MM800 I am looking forward to buying it anytime soon.

Bro, Aurora starts and works as expected but will not detect Corsair hardware. You have to install Software (CUE) and you can get your happiness back in a jiffy :) You are getting this error on Aurora "no connected devices" Right? You can also read gaming mouse pad guide to configure CUE without any difficulty.

Also Please share your reviews about the MM800 I am looking forward to buying it anytime soon.

Thanks for the Reply, Zotty cleared my doubt. Sure, I will try to post my review once I configured it all and I guess I have to use it at least for one month to do that.

I don't want to write the amateur review like blah blah... Hope you got it.

I have heard that it is also compatible with CUE 2

Yeah that's right, I think most of us class Cue 1 and Cue 2 as just Cue... iCue is a different story

Thanks Man, Can you tell me how Can I Make this thread marked as solved?

Dont worry about that buddy ;). glad your sorted.. sorry for delay in answering but I had to go to work.. dang it.... lol

Archived