Corsair Community

HWiNFO64 v5.84-3450 with 3.3.103

xoclutch

These two apps seem to not play together well. A lot of other apps tend to have issues to as well..

It's mainly my RM750i, and Vengeance RGB, they disappear from iCUE and randomly appear/disappear.

This seems to be a common theme when i run anything that access's hardware status, iCue tends to not recognize the PSU and RAM anymore.

(altho sometimes it will)

Any suggestions (Besides not running HWinfo)

Try removing the Corsair devices from the HWiNFO monitoring. Kind of unique to each user and we don’t have the same hardware, so hard to make predictions. The other thing to do is go back to Link + CUE for control. This lets you keep hardware playback for fans and functionality for the keyboard/mouse, without actually running Link. CUE 2 won’t interfere with HWiNFO, Aida, etc.

Try removing the Corsair devices from the HWiNFO monitoring. Kind of unique to each user and we don’t have the same hardware, so hard to make predictions. The other thing to do is go back to Link + CUE for control. This lets you keep hardware playback for fans and functionality for the keyboard/mouse, without actually running Link. CUE 2 won’t interfere with HWiNFO, Aida, etc.

Thanks, didnt think about disabling the monitoring in HWiNFO64, this seems to be allowing it to work.

I don't need HWiINNFO to monitor my RAM/PSU anyways.

Archived