Corsair Community

Request Keyboard Profiles Here (courtesy of Krazykid)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello i was Thinking about a Northen Light theme to my k70 lux RGB Something like i listed below Thanks for your time

https://www.google.gr/search?q=northern+lights&espv=2&biw=2048&bih=974&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjA0viJlNPQAhXFQBQKHTLUDPgQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=y1o3HQ0ts3dDHM%3A

Krazykid already made one: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=139300 (search for Aurora) ;):

Can you please make a cs go profile for me?

- 1,2 have diffrent color depending on how much ammo I have

- health bar from F1 to F12

- When my grenades are avalible (F for Flashbang, Q for HE grenade, C for smoke, V for molotov, X for decoy and T when i have the Bomb)

- 1-5 on the numpad lights up for each kill I get (ect. 4 when I get 4 kills during that round) then reset after round

- the section above the arrow key lights up when bomb get planted and thers's more than 10 sec left and when it gets under 10 sec it lights up in another color

- redish theam

I understand if it's not possible but if you could do it for me I would be forever thankfull! :)

EDIT: I have a Corsair K70 LUX RGB

- Magroth

Edited by Magroth
Forgot the type of keyboard

Can you please make a cs go profile for me?

- 1,2 have diffrent color depending on how much ammo I have

- health bar from F1 to F12

- When my grenades are avalible (F for Flashbang, Q for HE grenade, C for smoke, V for molotov, X for decoy and T when i have the Bomb)

- 1-5 on the numpad lights up for each kill I get (ect. 4 when I get 4 kills during that round) then reset after round

- the section above the arrow key lights up when bomb get planted and thers's more than 10 sec left and when it gets under 10 sec it lights up in another color

- redish theam

I understand if it's not possible but if you could do it for me I would be forever thankfull! :)

This is not possible with CUE! You need to use third party apps like Aurora. ;):

Aurora is working with Razer, Logitech, CM and Corsair devices.

Some of your requested features are not avaible yet but in the next version of Aurora. At the moment it supports:

- Team-based background lighting

- Health and Ammo indicators

- Bomb effect

- Kill indicators

- Burning and Flashbang effects

- Chat/Console typing keys

- Custom Lighting Zones

Can I have a CSGO rgb lightning so when game starts the profile starts:

When someone is killed with headshot, keyboard flashes with yellow

When someone hits you or kils you keyboard flashes with red

When flashed keyboard stays white until flashs gone

When bomb is planted keys are highlited with white: B O M

When hostage is resqued number keys flash in orange

When ingame: numbers 1-5 will be highlited with the color of the living players from best to worst(1-5)(points system)(only dead are not highlited but still in the list)

When someone is talking, the players color would be highlited on the numberpad

When player dies the light turns off on the 1-5 list(not numberpad)

Would that work? I know that Overwolf has an app called Killer voices which reads the actions ingame.

If it doesnt work then np m8 and merry christmas

Can I have a CSGO rgb lightning so when game starts the profile starts:

When someone is killed with headshot, keyboard flashes with yellow

When someone hits you or kils you keyboard flashes with red

When flashed keyboard stays white until flashs gone

When bomb is planted keys are highlited with white: B O M

When hostage is resqued number keys flash in orange

When ingame: numbers 1-5 will be highlited with the color of the living players from best to worst(1-5)(points system)(only dead are not highlited but still in the list)

When someone is talking, the players color would be highlited on the numberpad

When player dies the light turns off on the 1-5 list(not numberpad)

Would that work? I know that Overwolf has an app called Killer voices which reads the actions ingame.

If it doesnt work then np m8 and happy holidays

I just answered a similar question just two posts above yours! :roll: Read this: http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=881624#post881624 ;):

Hey CrazyKid I would Love if you make profile for tibia, I do not have special effect requirements, but I would love you to make this key's very noticeable and easy to see on the keyboard (Red color f1-f2-f3-f4) green color very bright (f5-f6-f7-f8) blue color (f9-10-f11-f12} Red=Health Spells ,green=Attack Spells ,blue=support spells I want them to be bright

Now Keys For movement WASD I wanted them to be bright always lighted same color as arrow keys. Now this keys are for diagonnal movemen so maybe bright yellow [q-e-z-c], now rest of the keyboard copuld do with some nice effect's Tibia is mmo rpg game. Thanks alot Hope this make's sence.

F1 HEAL SPELL 1 RED

F2 HEAL SPELL 2 RED

F3 HEAL RUNE 1 BROWN

F4 HEAL FLUID 1 BLUE

SPACE ON KEYBOARD BETWEN KEYS F4-F5

F5 ATTACK SPELL 1=YELLOW

F6 ATTACK SPELL 2=YELLOW

F7 ATTACK SPELL 3=BLUE

F8 ATTACK SPELL 4=PURPLE

SPACE ON KEYBOARD BETWEN KEYS F8-F9

F9 SUPPORT ROPE LIGHT BLUE

F10 SUPPORT SHOVEL LIGHT BLUE

F11 SUPPORT JUMP UP LIGHT BLUE

F12 SUPPORT JUMP DOWN LIGHT BLUE

Q: MOVE NORTH WEST-DIAGONALLY*

W: MOVE NORTH BRIGHT PINK#

E: MOVE NORTH EAST-DIAGONALLY *

A: MOVE WEST BRIGHT PINK#

S: MOVE SOUTH BRIGHT PINK#

D: MOVE EAST BRIGHT PINK#

Z: MOVE SOUTH WEST-DIAGONALLY*

C: MOVE SOUTH EAST-DIAGONALLY *

*DIAGONALLY SAME COLLUR STATIC

# DIFERENT THAT DIAGONALY COLLOUR STATIC

ARROW'S SAME COLOUR AS WASD

ALL COLOUR ON REQUESTED GAME KEYS NEED TO BE STATIC AND NEVER CHANGE AND CANNOT HAVE AN EFFECT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO CHANGE THEIR COLOUR BY EDITING IN CUE

Hope you got a picture what i want obviously most important keys to be nice and visible to be easy to pressed when i need to do it fast.

Edited by NewbieRgbUser

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

Can you please make a profile like "TYPE LIGHTING (KEY)", but this time lets have the keyboard has a static light (background) like in the older CUE - for example the keyboard is lighting in a dark blue color every key, but when you press any key this key make a smooth light change to a random color for short time and then goes back to dark blue.

Hope it's clear, thank you!!!

P.S. If you can make two profiles, the one with "type lighting (key)" and the other with "type lighting (ripple)" effect. Thanks!

Hy man, sry for my english, I'm a brazilian guy... first if I asking something that is impossible or in a wrong place, I beg your pardon...

I have a K95 RGB and a I want it to show a message through the keys, like a Illuminated Signs... is that possible?

Is there any easy tool to do that I can use, so I won't bother you?

If not, I want just to show a massagem "MOSTRA A NOTA MACIEL"

(coming from right to the left, you can ignore Nº keys and arrows del and etc) It's to prank a friend of mine, in brazialian portuguese this means "SHOW THE INVOICE/BILLS MACIEL", as you can see Maciel is his name...

Edited by vramalhosilva
wrong word

can u make a profile that makes all rows of keys excluding the media buttons and the windows lock key and and the rgb brightness button an individual color that's randomized with each key and is set to fade into a key and then fade out into another key and repeat itself

- if i wasn't descriptive enough pls let me know and ill edit this post :thinking:

HI,

im currently using your redrainbow profile, but i would like to add a effect on top of it.. just wondering if you could help, i tried figuring it out but it was beyond me..

is there a profile that when you press on a button, the surrounding button including the button im pressing light ups

Hello, Krazy!

First I want to say thank you for dedicating your time into building profiles. All of your work is amazing.

I just purchased a K95 and have been playing with it all day. I exclusively play the new MOBA by EPIC games (still in BETA) called Paragon - https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news

Besides W/S/A/D for movement, the ability keys are Q/E/R, the back to base key is B, and keys 1/2/3/4 are for active consumables (i.e. mana pot, health pot, etc). Also comms is C.

My DREAM would be to have a profile per hero, but first Paragon needs to become more popular so that more of the community is vouching for it. I saw the work you did for LOL characters and am blown away.

Can you play around with creating a generic profile for this MOBA? Maybe from there, I can help with character-specifics.

EDIT: Here is my attempt at a starting point (see attachment). Thanks again!

Paagon.cueprofile

Edited by jhelmer25
Adding link to custom profile

try this

[ATTACH]21227[/ATTACH]

Thank you for this Matrix Style Code, not sure why the other guy wanted the White added because in the Film there is none, the white is what someone added in his picture.

Anyway, I have been trying to make this type, So Thanks again. +Rep

Hey krazykid, if it's not too much to ask, could you please make just a simple white wave lighting profile just going from the left to the right at a medium pace?

This profile would be for the k70.

Thanks so much in advance!

You can do this very simply using a standard effect on CUE 2, create a new wave and make it white.

I would love a profile for Adobe premiere pro, adobe after effects and adobe Photoshop. I was thinking a profile for each program, where the the keys that does something got lighting and the keys that don't do anything are off. And if you are able to, it would be awesome that the keys that does something when holding down CTRL/SHIFT lights up with different colors. In advance thank you. I have a K95. Here are some keyboard shortcut overviews for the different programs. Photoshop: https://makeawebsitehub.com/adobe-photoshop-keyboard-shortcuts/ Premiere Pro: https://makeawebsitehub.com/adobe-premiere-pro-keyboard-shortcuts-cheat-sheet/ After Effects: https://makeawebsitehub.com/2015-adobe-after-effects-keyboard-shortcuts-cheat-sheet/ Edited by PoXeW