Corsair Community

amd brackets

marv

i sent an email using the automated form inquiring how much are the parts and shipping for the amd am2+ and am3 brackets, as the website states that an inquiry must be sent to customer service to have the items sent.

Alright I hate to ask you guys to send another email, but I think we found the problem. If possible, please send your request directly to ramguy@corsairmemory.com and in the subject field please type "H50 Bracket Request." Please include your contact information including a shipping address and let us know which bracket you are requesting.

I apologize for the delay, I had thought that we had a representative who was handling these requests directly, but this was not the case. This was poor communication on our part and we will process your requests ASAP!

hope this helps.

Hey guys,

For those of you who've ordered the AMD brackets from the site, how quickly has Corsair been shipping them, and where are they shipping from (i.e., what city / state)? Eager to get my H50 in and am chomping at the bit for that bracket ... :laughing:

Hey guys,

For those of you who've ordered the AMD brackets from the site, how quickly has Corsair been shipping them, and where are they shipping from (i.e., what city / state)? Eager to get my H50 in and am chomping at the bit for that bracket ... :laughing:

Mine shipped the same day I ordered it which is good. They use UPS ground and do not offer any other option. It does come from Fremont CA. I understand the waiting, I got my cooler on Friday and the bracket didn't show up until Monday. I had everything mounted and was waiting at the door for the UPS guy and he was even early which helped.

hi,

check out the attached image, which is what I see in my order status... I ordered last Friday. does this mean that my order really hasn't shipped yet, or is the order status just slow in updating? any help would be appreciated. I'm getting desperately impatient :p:

corsair.jpg.3e5b4c6bb23499ec9db17485fb7c6a92.jpg

hi,

check out the attached image, which is what I see in my order status... I ordered last Friday. does this mean that my order really hasn't shipped yet, or is the order status just slow in updating? any help would be appreciated. I'm getting desperately impatient :p:

I am afraid you are correct, I checked my order status and it was updated to shipped the same day and I received an e-mail the same day telling me it had shipped. Time to call Customer Support.

I am afraid you are correct, I checked my order status and it was updated to shipped the same day and I received an e-mail the same day telling me it had shipped. Time to call Customer Support.

I called customer support. The item had shipped last Friday (the same day I ordered it -- thanks, Corsair), and was apparently (according to UPS tracking) delivered to my building today. Yay, looks like this weekend I'll be having some fun. Guess something got muffed up in the system's updating the order status.

I called customer support. The item had shipped last Friday (the same day I ordered it -- thanks, Corsair), and was apparently (according to UPS tracking) delivered to my building today. Yay, looks like this weekend I'll be having some fun. Guess something got muffed up in the system's updating the order status.

Glad to here that it was shipped and delivered. I was going to update that I had ordered another bracket today and I got an email stating it had shipped today, so I knew something was wrong. I am going to install a another H50 in another system so I will need another bracket.

• Corsair Employee
BTW, what's the deal with the 3M tape on the AMD backplate? It is like not nearly sticky enough to do anything...

It's just there to hold itself in place until you can mount the H50 in place. The bracket itself should be able to be removed, if necessary, so it's not permanent.

Archived