Corsair Community

Lighting colours and effects different between logging in, and logged out

BarkerBlast

Hi Team,

If logged out of my PC I get a rainbow effect on my MM800, static yellow and my Glaive, and Red on my K70. My personal settings (when logged in) are static red (Glaive), static blue (MM800), and static blue (K70). Is there a way to get the colour schemes to match (my main priority is getting rid of the rainbow effect on the MM800).

Also on logging on my mouse is very jumpy for a few seconds (like the PC isn't ready), this only happened since gaining the MM800, the Glaive, and the new CUE software. At I guess I would say it has to do with the colour switching?

Thanks,

Kurt

Hi Comet,

I don't think I understand. In CUE it only seems to have 'save to device' under the keyboard option, and it's only static lighting, not rainbow (which I currently have set when CUE is running). Is there a way to view what's saved to the hardware, and what it does when CUE isn't running?

Also is there a reason CUE seems to actively cause a delay when unlocking the PC. My mouse jumps around and it semi-freezes for the first 2-3 second once unlocked. Surely on an i7 6700k I should be seeing software issues (delays) like that?

Thanks,

Kurt

Hi Kurt,

You found a 'save to device' you can use for your keyboard, so you should be able to save a different static color than the red you observe at present.

Please try creating a hardware profile which uses different colors and save it to your device and log out, and then report back here whether it is indeed these hardware profiles you are observing.

Does your CUE profile have any macros defined which may be moving your mouse?

Archived