Corsair Community

Crystal 460X RGB White Parts

True Blue

I’ve been waiting to get my hands on a couple replacement parts for a customer’s Corsair Crystal 460X RGB ATX Mid-Tower case. I'm looking for the following parts:

- Crystal 460X RGB White Front Tempered Glass Bezel - SKU CC-8900194

AND

- Crystal 460X RGB White PSU/HDD Shroud - SKU CC-8900197

The only place I can find these is at Corsair’s web store, but they have apparently been out of stock for a while now. I’ve contacted our local authorized Corsair retailers to no avail. I have used the Corsair web store’s “FIND A RETAILER” with no results. I’ve also contacted Corsair Customer Support, but only received courteous (but disappointing) replies like “We’re sorry, the part you want to purchase is out of stock and we have no E.T.A. for its arrival”.

I’ve had some success in the past getting help/answers for hard to obtain Corsair parts by posting in these forums… and hoping for some help again.

Thanks in advance.

• Corsair Employee
I just got word from the webstore team. We have a good amount in our hub, they just need to work on the backend to make the item available in our webstore. The item availability on our wewbstore should get updated soon. Thanks for bringing this up btw

I just got word from the webstore team. We have a good amount in our hub, they just need to work on the backend to make the item available in our webstore. The item availability on our wewbstore should get updated soon. Thanks for bringing this up btw

Hi Greybeard.

Just a casual follow-up. I've been diligently watching your webstore pages for these items since our last communication, but it does not appear they have been made available to purchase yet. Did your webstore team give you a ballpark ETA for when they could make them available?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Sorry for not providing you an update on this. I got our wesbstore store team checked on this and according to them there 10 and 14 qty for those SKUs on our webstore. Where are you located btw?

Hey Greybeard, thanks for the reply. I am located in Moline, Illinois. I'm about 170 miles due west of Chicago. When I go to the webstore to check on these parts, I still do not have the option to purchase them. I've attached a screenshot of both webpages showing you what I see when I go to the pages. I've tried checking the pages with the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome, but they all look the same. I'm not sure what's going on here. If the parts are posted on the webstore, why don't I have the option to put them in my cart? If all else fails, can I call someone and order these parts by phone? What would you suggest?

P.S. Funny thing is... there are lots of other items on your webstore that I do have the "ADD TO CART" option. Could you try checking the webstore pages for these particular parts? Here are the links.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/Crystal-460X-RGB-White-Front-Tempered-Glass-Bezel/p/CC-8900194

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/Crystal-460X-RGB-White-PSU-HDD-Shroud/p/CC-8900197

1151867349_WhiteShroud.thumb.PNG.197c2c0fb1f7ec48ae2f169b9971ce30.PNG

WhiteBezel.thumb.PNG.6cda42105c3a6adbc4845e775707e740.PNG

Hey Greybeard, just wondering if you have any further information or advice on how I could get my hands on these parts. Can someone from your webstore team or sales staff order them for me if I call them? If it would make things easier, I could get by with just the White Front Tempered Glass Bezel - SKU CC-8900194. I'd like to get the PSU shroud also, but it's not quite as important in this particular project. Any further help/suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry for not providing you an update on this. I got our wesbstore store team checked on this and according to them there 10 and 14 qty for those SKUs on our webstore. Where are you located btw?

Sorry to keep bothering you Greybeard, but I really do need these parts. I'm getting desperate, and not sure if I should call Corsair directly and speak with someone. Can you still help me?

• Corsair Employee
I am really sorry man, not really sure why you couldn't get those parts on our site when they keep telling me that we have it. At this point, I'd recommend that you call our customer service and let them know that you've been waiting for quite sometime now and ask them if there is a way to order the parts directly. Not sure how, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I am really sorry man, not really sure why you couldn't get those parts on our site when they keep telling me that we have it. At this point, I'd recommend that you call our customer service and let them know that you've been waiting for quite sometime now and ask them if there is a way to order the parts directly. Not sure how, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks Greybeard. I’m just curious now… if you go to the webstore page for these products, do you have the option to “Add To Cart”? Or is it just something I’m doing wrong on my end?

OK, I just got off the phone with webstore support. It took a while, but what they eventually told me was they have two hubs/bins for these parts. One bin is for RMA replacement only, and the other bin is for webstore orders. The parts I am looking for are available for RMA replacement, but not for webstore sales. It was his belief that the webstore team member you spoke with was looking for the parts in the RMA bin, and not the webstore bin. He also indicated that they could not (or would not) transfer parts from the RMA bin to the webstore bin. He recommended that I open an RMA ticket, but my customer received his 460X quite some time ago as a gift, and cannot readily produce proof of purchase.

I find it disappointing that Corsair has the parts in stock (no matter what bin they are in), but is refusing to sell them to a customer in need. Corsair customer service has been good to me in the past, but I would consider this time a failure. You have also been a lot of help Greybeard, so I thank you and don’t blame you at all for this. I just wish there was some way to get the parts that Corsair advertises on the webstore, instead of being brushed off with “sorry, we can’t help you” by a customer support rep.

If you have any more suggestions, please let me know. Otherwise, I appreciate all the help you’ve given me so far!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, despite my best effort, and some help from Greybeard, Corsair’s final answer is no different than what is was when I first started trying to purchase these parts from them a couple months ago. After quite a bit of time and effort on my part, they’ve essentially stood their ground on the “sorry, we can’t help you” premise and refused to sell me parts they admitted to having in stock, simply because they have not been allocated for webstore sale.

After a little more research, it seems they are not willing to sell any Crystal 460X RGB White parts to their customers, despite the fact they have them listed on their webstore. This entire list of Crystal 460X RGB White parts are listed at their webstore, yet none of them are available for purchase.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/Crystal-460X-RGB-White-Front-Tempered-Glass-Bezel/p/CC-8900194

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/Crystal-460X-RGB-White-PSU-HDD-Shroud/p/CC-8900197

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/Crystal-460X-RGB-White-HDD-Cage/p/CC-8900196

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/Crystal-460X-RGB-White-I-O-Panel/p/CC-8900193

I’ve been a loyal customer and fan of Corsair for many years, but this is gravely disappointing. :mad:

Corsair… if you are not willing to sell particular items to your customers who need them, wouldn't it be more appropriate to remove them from your webstore listings until such a time as you are willing to sell them?

Archived