Corsair Community

Numpad does not work

cruxman

I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC.

Couple of days everything was fine until I decided to update corsair drivers 2nd of April.

Tried the Esc and 10s trick. Went into BIOS mode with F1 and Windows lock keys, but the numpad still does not work; dunno what to do then.

Software install/uninstall did not help too.

After the reset with Esc key or firmware update in software I press NUM LOCK and it suddenly starts to type all the numpad nonstop 0123456789.0123456789.0123456789 and so on untill I pres the NUM LOCK again, plug the keyboard out or break the operation closing the programs.

Tried plugging it onto another pc, still nothing... even without software. Never had any issues like that with any of my previous keyboards... Anyone having the same?

P.S.: Tried the numlock on/off and windows accessibility with mouse function too. Must be April's fool:D

Edited by cruxman

Good answer:D

I would probably still be waiting for the answer according two support tickets, but You know what?

After whole weekend of browsing on the Internet, making those all tricks by myself and no customer support, I decided to give THIS TRASH back to where it belongs - the seller and get my money back.

My personal advice after browsing all those forums and comments on advertising articles and videos for all future customers: NEVER EVER BUY CORSAIR KEYBOARDS. This was my final statement on your forum:D A nightmare came to an end:)

Good answer:D

I would probably still be waiting for the answer according two support tickets, but You know what?

After whole weekend of browsing on the Internet, making those all tricks by myself and no customer support, I decided to give THIS TRASH back to where it belongs - the seller and get my money back.

My personal advice after browsing all those forums and comments on advertising articles and videos for all future customers: NEVER EVER BUY CORSAIR KEYBOARDS. This was my final statement on your forum:D A nightmare came to an end:)

Perhaps you just got a bad one; I have not experienced such problems as you describe, nor have many other people who share their CUE profiles on this forum. You might try RMA and see if you have better luck. I have encountered problems with new devices (laptop, handheld computers, cell phones, other), so I am not surprised when a particular electronic unit is a lemon--I have found that replacing it with another one (sometimes twice within the warranty period) usually works for me, and I wind up with a very stable unit.

• 3 years later...

I'm also having this issue. It just happened randomly overnight. All RGB is still working but my keyboard is spamming the same as OP.

The only workaround until Support get back to me was to use Autohotkey to completely disable the numpad using this script:

*NumLock::

*Numpad0::

*Numpad1::

*Numpad2::

*Numpad3::

*Numpad4::

*Numpad5::

*Numpad6::

*Numpad7::

*Numpad8::

*Numpad9::

*NumpadDot::