Corsair Community

DOA PSU - No Prepaid Label

bernieyee

Hi there,

After two weeks of waiting, I received a SF600 Platinum that was DOA. Since I could not wait any longer, I decided to purchase a different power supply.

I send in a ticket that I would like to return the device and to my surprise, they are asking me to pay return shipping back.

Is this normal procedure? Or is this just a case of the customer service representative not even bothering to read through my ticket carefully? He said "Once it has been received, we will ship out the replacement." even though I clearly wanted a refund.

If is how Corsair conducts business, then I find it very unsatisfying. Why should a customer pay for return shipping on a product that's DOA? Even if it's a replacement and not a refund, I'm still responsible for the cost of mailing it back according to the ticket. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Thanks.

• Corsair Employee

Hello bernieyee,

We can definitely get you a prepaid label for your unit, but you do have to understand that you wrote to us and given us very little time to help you on the ticket.

We will get you a prepaid label, so you can return your unit.

We don't make customers pay for DOA returns, but we do ask that you give us sufficient amount time to process anything on the ticket.

I will be assisting you on your ticket.

Thanks,

Wootaru

Archived