Corsair Community

Bad Service, K30 replacement

Firstly I was happy to see that you have a new UK RMA Centre in Bolton, unfortunately I had to send my RMA to the Netherlands despite being a UK resident and purchasing the keyboard in the UK. This confuses me somewhat but is not the main issue just a gripe.

My main issue is the K30 Keyboard I purchased less than 6 months ago is my only keyboard I currently own for my PC. I received this e-mail from yourselves today and I am at a loss for words as to how angry it has made me.

RMA number #6604311 has been received in our RMA depot. Your replacement item is currently out of stock and is expected to ship out by 5/25/2015 (mm/dd/yyyy). Once your replacement item has shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.

I am sorry but I fail to see why as a consumer I should be without a working keyboard for approx 6-8 weeks or longer. If you have a stock issue with that

particular model then surely sending me an equivalent product or the next model up would be a more suitable resolution.

• Corsair Employee

Hi,

I went ahead checked your ticket to see if there is something I can do to shorten your wait time or perhaps an alternative solution that we can offer. As it happens that there is a recent change of date in your replacement from the original one. We will now be able to send a replacement on 4/24 as oppose to the original 5/25. I understand that its still a wait, but that is significantly a lot sooner than 5/25. If there are any changes in that expected date, we'll surely let you know right away.

Archived