Corsair Community

USA depot changing locations

Was a big fan of corsair products but noticed I started having some ram problems so I hit corsair support up and everything seems to be a bit off as 1 customer rep would tell me didn't have my ram in stock and the next person would tell me they have it in stock so a bit confusing there as well.

They approve my RMA and I send my package from here (Canada) to the RMA address. I sent it via standard shipping as I can't really afford express shipping and send it on January 24th.

After waiting more than a week I finally got notification today (February 2nd 2019) that it has been sent out for delivery.

I double check the RMA address in the support ticket and check the tracking number and see the postal code doesn't match so I start freaking out. I get this message from the tracking number from USPS:

Delivery Attempted - No Access to Delivery Location

MILPITAS, CA 95035

so I contact corsair support live chat and find out they have shut down that factory and are located on another factory......... Why was I not notified of this earlier as now since the address doesn't exist they will probably mark it as "return to sender" and I will have to wait another full week just to get it back and then send it back AGAIN. The guy on live chat said he will contact the shipping department and let them know and it will take 1-2 business days to respond which USPS wont wait that long for. They will try to deliver on the same address again on the next business day and since that address doesn't exist anymore it will be returned back to me........

Keep in mind I am currently a student and only own a single computer which this ram belongs to so I haven't had access to my computer that whole time and have been staying out the whole day at the public library doing my assignments and such and I can't afford another couple of weeks without my only pc. This was a mistake on corsairs end which i was never notified of and I am paying the price as well......

Hey guys me too! Sent RAM out on the 26th of Jan according to the label I was given by Corsair and according to the rep I double checked with. It arrived 2 days later and they had shut it down. I am about to make my own post because this is pretty important for me.

So my Corsair Veangance LPX RAM (CMK32GX4M4B3200C16W) broke down Jan2 (35 days after buying it) and after talking with Corsair they told me to send it in. This was approved the 17th in an email and I was given the address to send it to on the 18th both by email when I requested it and by the automatic shipping label. I printed the label on the 24th and shipped it out on the 25th. It arrived on the 28th and was not able to be delivered. This RAM powered both mine and my wifes computers. Even though only 1 stick of ram had gone bad we had to send all 4 back. Now we are without ram at all and we cannot use our computers for anything. It is pretty urgent that I get this fixed ASAP since my wife works off of her home computer and she can no longer work because of this.

• Corsair Employee

Hello usmanrasheed44,

I am very sorry for that issue regarding the shipping of your unit. We wanted to make it go smooth with our RMA process during the change of warehouses. The courier were notified of the warehouse changes and automatically re-route the unit to the new warehouse, but it looks like some of the packages ran into the rerouting issue. I've wrote a reply on the ticket as well to inform you of an update, please take some time to look at your ticket.

Best,

Wootaru

• Corsair Employee

Hello Escrimatics,

I am very sorry for the delay on the response, as you can see there are a few other individuals that are experiencing the same issue and I am doing my best to get to everyone. I have viewed your ticket and left a reply. If you have any other concerns please respond on the ticket.

Best,

Wootaru

Archived