Corsair Community

Cannot control pump or fans on H100i GTX

taiko88

As the title says, I cannot change the pump or fan speed on the H100i GTX. It also is not giving me the correct reads on them and just displays a static number, but it is correctly reading my chassis fans, GPU, etc. The reading on Corsair Link just gives me a static number, and changing their modes does nothing. I've also tried googling the problem, but it refers to the h100 which was supposed to have a set pump speed.

Also is the H100i GTX supposed to have slight hum/buzz sound when working? It's only really audible if I stick my head in/near the case.

Thanks.

EDIT: Here is an image: http://i.imgur.com/EqbfSHB.png

These numbers never change and are always the same. The only thing I can change is the LED on the H100i GTX itself.

Hello,

as far as my H100i GTX "says", when pump is on "quitet" it says it is around 1800rpm; when on "performance", around 3000rpm (for the pump). I don't hear much the difference on pump (the fans are another different "story"...). At least you ahve CL on "system tray notification area" (I don't have it... so I have to open shortcut -and so have 2 instances at the same time running- in order to be able to "see" the information/modify config of the application).

So you seem to be on "performance" profile (pump)... even if you cannot change it...

Archived