Corsair Community

Profile problems

Philar299

Every time i seem to restart my PC i lose access to my profiles (cant access the tab) and the keyboard is lit up to the default way when i first plugged it in.

I have to go and unplug and replug the usb port for it to load my profile and the lighting goes to the way i had it set last..

any help?

Thank you in advance

Could you by any chance try using a different pair of USB ports? I have a feeling that these boards just work better of USB 3.0 but I've not tested that theory yet.

Anyways, if it's a software bug, an easy workaround that doesn't require you to unplug the keyboard and plug it back in is to move the polling switch in the back to another polling rate, then back to 1. This reboots the keyboard.

I'm not sure what causes this problem, but if I were you I would try forcing a firmware update through the CUE software. You have a K series keyboard, right?

There's a switch on the back of the keyboard (not the underside) that goes left/right. Move it to the far left and then back right. I'm on mobile so I don't know where in the manual it is but if you look for something called "polling switch" you'll know all about it.

I have the same problem and switching forward between BIOS settings doesn't work for me. Each time I start up my pc it goes to red lightings, when I kill CorsairHID.exe*32 from windows taskmanagement and then start CUE up again, it all works fine...

Hopefully someone has a solution

Another quick fix you can do is to switch off the feature that CUE starts up on windows boot. Then when your pc is started up, manually start CUE, it's still not optimal but it works for me and is easier than unplugging the USB or kill and then restart the CUE

Another quick fix you can do is to switch off the feature that CUE starts up on windows boot. Then when your pc is started up, manually start CUE, it's still not optimal but it works for me and is easier than unplugging the USB or kill and then restart the CUE

Awesome! Thanks. Thats actually more ideal. I'll try it tonight.

I opened a ticket with Corsair support. We will see what they say.

that does not work for me.

Archived