Corsair Community

Standalone SF600 availability?

Koizer

At Computex 2015, Corsair revealed the SFX form factor PSU SF600 that would be powering the bulldog and said it would be also available for sale separately at some point in the future.

The current players in the arena of SFX PSU for mini-itx SFF systems have sold me several lemons over the past year and I am VERY eager to jump ship to Corsair SFX PSUs. I'm excited at the prospect of a trusted company with good customer service selling PSUs for this market.

Please tell me when you will take my money. When will the SF600 be available? Maybe even sell me one early??? :D:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunately, initial allocation of product will go to Corsair's Bulldog system. After that, we should start seeing retail product in November.

Hi Jonnyguru, will you do a review of the SF600 before November ?

I have all the parts for my new ITX build, except the PSU and a review would really help me holding out to November :laughing:

I have all the parts for my new ITX build, except the PSU and a review would really help me holding out to November

I'm in the same boat. My anticipated new m-itx build is all planned and finalized, minus the determination of what high-end sfx psu I'm going to purchase.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys, since it looks like bulldog is going to be released in Q1 2016, should we expect the sf600 to come out then too? I've been waiting a few months to buy one of these, I'm thinking about just purchasing an atx psu for my ncase but this would be much better.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are there any updates on price or availability for this? I was hoping for some info at CES, but so far haven't seen anything. I was really hoping to be able to pick up an SF600 by the end of the month.

Is there any way we can get a "Notify Me" type button for the SF600 like there is for the Bulldog?

Are there any updates on price or availability for this? I was hoping for some info at CES, but so far haven't seen anything. I was really hoping to be able to pick up an SF600 by the end of the month.

Is there any way we can get a "Notify Me" type button for the SF600 like there is for the Bulldog?

I sent an email to customer service team asking for availability, currently the expectation lands around end of February. I'm waiting for this Power Supply to get out to complete my build.

• Corsair Employee
Yeah. Like Paul in the video said: The primary cap needs to be custom manufactured. Only Chinese and Taiwanese brand caps come in the size required for this unit. That takes time and the first production run needs to be used for Bulldog builds that are due out next month. That really pushed it out.

Yeah. Like Paul in the video said: The primary cap needs to be custom manufactured. Only Chinese and Taiwanese brand caps come in the size required for this unit. That takes time and the first production run needs to be used for Bulldog builds that are due out next month. That really pushed it out.

Does that mean that there won't be many available standalone in February since they'll be with the Bulldog?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived